The Momentum High Performance Short with Internal Short Tight (Style Code: AJ4106) by abi and joseph provides additional modesty no matter how intense your workout.
Features and Benefits:
- Internal short tight provides modesty.
- Curved leg openings for full range of movement.
- Outer short is made from high performance fabrics which are moisture-wicking, shrink and fade resistant and quick-drying, for ultimate performance.
- Lightweight, stretch, quick-dry fabric to keep you cool.
- Soft internal elastic waistband for comfort and elastic drawcord to customise your fit.
- Inner short tight is made from high performance fabrics which are moisture-wicking, breathable, shrink and fade resistant and quick-drying with four-way stretch for ultimate performance.
- The Momentum High Performance Short has back zip pockets to store your valuables.
- Style Code: AJ4106
- Materials: Main: 85% Polyester / 15% Elastane. Lining: 88% Nylon / 12% Elastane (Exclusive of Trims).
- Country: Made in China.
The Momentum High Performance Short with Internal Short Tight is a longer length, relaxed fit training short. Designed for style, comfort and flexibility this is set to become your favourite workout short. Pair with an abi and joseph top to complete your look.
We want you to have the best possible fit so if you haven’t already done so visit our fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase.
Read more on the Abi and Joseph Brand.
Caring for Your Sports Bra
Just like your sports bra takes care of you, you can return the favour and take care of it too! It’s ideal to wash your bra every time you wear it, but this varies on how intense your workout was.
To extend the lifespan of your bra we recommend you hand wash it in cool water with a mild detergent and dry flat in the shade. Most non wired bras can be machine washed. Ensure the clips are fastened and use a garment bag to prevent damage. Wash on a cool, gentle cycle avoiding fabric softeners. If you opt to line dry hang your bra in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap. Avoid using pegs. Never tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean your sports bra.
Please always check the manufacturer’s guidelines for how to wash and care for your sports bra. We want your sports bra to last as long as possible so please visit caring for your sports bra for further information.
We offer FREE Standard Delivery across mainland Australia and Tasmania for all orders $50 and over. All orders less than $50 are a flat rate of $4.95. Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of $7.95 per order. Place your order by 2pm (Queensland time) for Express Delivery same day dispatch.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 business day after receipt of your payment. Once your order has left our warehouse it takes approximately 1-5 business days for standard delivery.
We offer FREE Standard International Delivery to New Zealand for all orders over $150 (Australian Dollars). For orders less than $150 we charge a flat rate of $19.95 standard international shipping to New Zealand.
Returns & Exchanges
Sportsbrasdirect hopes that you love your purchase. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return your items in their original condition with the swing tags still attached, within 30 days of purchase. Goods can be returned using a Reply Paid address, so no postage cost to you.
Please note that for returns from New Zealand, the return postage costs are at your own expense.
For more information please visit Delivery & Returns.