The Active Mum Mummamia Maternity Bra (AJ1058) by abi and joseph is part of abi and joseph’s Maternity Range and designed for active nursing mothers.
Features and Benefits:
- It features a one hand action nursing clip with a drop cup sling for ease of movement during nursing time.
- Ideal for all low-medium impact activities. Wear it to stroller group or simply taking baby for a walk.
- It is made from abi and joseph’s premium high performance fabrics that are moisture-wicking, shrink and fade resistant and quick-drying with four-way stretch, essential for ultimate performance.
- Also wirefree with removable cups and a hook and eye closure at the back allowing you to customise your fit.
- Lined with power mesh giving you extra support.
- The compressive fit adds further to your support level.
- The Active Mum Mummamia Maternity Bra has soft, wide, fully adjustable straps for the ultimate in comfort.
- Center front is 19cm tall (inclusive of bottom band).
- Bottom band is 3.2cm wide.
- Sides are 13.8cm tall at vertical side seam.
- Shoulder straps are 2cm at their widest and adjust in front on 2cm elastic.
- Rear clasps are 5.5cm wide with 3 rows, 4 column hook and eye closure.
- Measurements taken from a size Medium and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: AJ1024
- Impact Support Level: Low – Medium
- Materials: Main: 88% Nylon/12% Elastane. Lining: 92% Nylon/8% Elastane. Mesh: 82% Nylon/18% Elastane (Exclusive of Trims)
- Country: Made in China.
- Suitable for A-D Cups
The Active Mum Mummamia Maternity Bra is ideal for any active nursing mum participating in any low to medium impact activities. Pair with abi and joseph’s Active Mum Mind The Bump Maternity Tank and Active Mum Hold Me 7/8 Maternity Tight for the ultimate in post baby workout style.
We want you to have the best possible fit so if you haven’t already done so visit our fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase.
Read more on the Abi and Joseph Brand.
Caring for Your Sports Bra
Just like your sports bra takes care of you, you can return the favour and take care of it too! It’s ideal to wash your bra every time you wear it, but this varies on how intense your workout was.
To extend the lifespan of your bra we recommend you hand wash it in cool water with a mild detergent and dry flat in the shade. Most non wired bras can be machine washed. Ensure the clips are fastened and use a garment bag to prevent damage. Wash on a cool, gentle cycle avoiding fabric softeners. If you opt to line dry hang your bra in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap. Avoid using pegs. Never tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean your sports bra.
Please always check the manufacturer’s guidelines for how to wash and care for your sports bra. We want your sports bra to last as long as possible so please visit caring for your sports bra for further information.
We offer FREE Standard Delivery across mainland Australia and Tasmania for all orders $50 and over. All orders less than $50 are a flat rate of $4.95. Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of $7.95 per order. Place your order by 2pm (Queensland time) for Express Delivery same day dispatch.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 business day after receipt of your payment. Once your order has left our warehouse it takes approximately 1-5 business days for standard delivery.
We offer FREE Standard International Delivery to New Zealand for all orders over $150 (Australian Dollars). For orders less than $150 we charge a flat rate of $19.95 standard international shipping to New Zealand.
Returns & Exchanges
Sportsbrasdirect hopes that you love your purchase. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return your items in their original condition with the swing tags still attached, within 60 days of purchase. Goods can be returned using a Reply Paid address, so no postage cost to you.
Please note that for returns from New Zealand, the return postage costs are at your own expense.
For more information please visit Delivery & Returns.