The Electrify Wirefree Bra (Style Code: Y156W) by Berlei is designed with contrast piping and mesh panels and is great for women who love high impact sports.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for all high impact activities such as volleyball, basketball or athletics. Berlei states it has a Support Factor of 3 – High Impact; reducing breast bounce by up to 50%.
- Adjustable shoulder straps are detachable to enable cross over wear if desired.
- Cotton lined cups giving you greater comfort.
- Mesh panel details allow your skin to breathe.
- The Electrify Wirefree Bra features cross over straps providing additional support and versatility under your clothes.
- Center front is 9.5cm tall (inclusive of bottom band).
- Bottom band is 1.2cm wide.
- Sides are 9cm tall at vertical side.
- Rear clasps are 3.7cm wide with 2 rows, 3 column hook and eye closures.
- Shoulder straps are 2cm wide and adjust in the back.
- Measurements taken from a size 12C and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: Y156W
- Impact Support Level: High
- Materials: Nylon & Elastane (Exclusive of Elastics & Trims)
- Country: Made in Indonesia
The Electrify Wirefree Bra has been designed with maximum comfort in mind. Lift your game without the bounce. Team it with a PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support!
We want you to have the best possible fit so if you haven’t already done so visit our fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase.
Read more on the Berlei Brand.
Caring for Your Sports Bra
Just like your sports bra takes care of you, you can return the favour and take care of it too! It’s ideal to wash your bra every time you wear it, but this varies on how intense your workout was.
To extend the lifespan of your bra we recommend you hand wash it in cool water with a mild detergent and dry flat in the shade. Most non wired bras can be machine washed. Ensure the clips are fastened and use a garment bag to prevent damage. Wash on a cool, gentle cycle avoiding fabric softeners. If you opt to line dry hang your bra in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap. Avoid using pegs. Never tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean your sports bra.
Please always check the manufacturer’s guidelines for how to wash and care for your sports bra. We want your sports bra to last as long as possible so please visit caring for your sports bra for further information.
We offer FREE Standard Delivery across mainland Australia and Tasmania for all orders $50 and over. All orders less than $50 are a flat rate of $4.95. Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of $7.95 per order. Place your order by 2pm (Queensland time) for Express Delivery same day dispatch.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 business day after receipt of your payment. Once your order has left our warehouse it takes approximately 1-5 business days for standard delivery.
We offer FREE Standard International Delivery to New Zealand for all orders over $150 (Australian Dollars). For orders less than $150 we charge a flat rate of $19.95 standard international shipping to New Zealand.
Returns & Exchanges
Sportsbrasdirect hopes that you love your purchase. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return your items in their original condition with the swing tags still attached, within 30 days of purchase. Goods can be returned using a Reply Paid address, so no postage cost to you.
Please note that for returns from New Zealand, the return postage costs are at your own expense.
For more information please visit Delivery & Returns.