The ProElite Mesh Crop by Berlei is designed with the fuller busted woman in mind providing superior support and comfort.
Features and Benefits:
- Love your high impact activities such as tennis, netball or basketball then this bra is for you. Berlei states it has a Support Factor of 3 – High Impact; reducing breast bounce by up to 50%.
- Front-closure straps allow you to adjust the straps perfectly once the bra is on. These also make this bra a great maternity option.
- Easy on and off functionality with scoop neckline and soft hook and loop adjustable straps.
- Crop top with built in, fully functional underwire.
- The spacer cups provide increased breathability and the flat seams and padded straps minimise irritation during exercise.
- Racerback design gives you added support and a full range of movement.
- The encapsulating cups with in-built underwire provide extra support whilst maintaining the crop aesthetic.
- The ProElite Mesh Crop is made from soft materials that fit snugly to your body.
You may find the cup size fits a bit snug in this bra. If you are in between cup sizes we recommend going up a cup size.
- Center front is 14.2cm tall (inclusive of bottom band).
- Bottom band is 2.5cm wide.
- Sides are 11.5cm tall at vertical side.
- Rear clasps are 5.5cm wide with 3 rows, 3 column hook and eye closures.
- Shoulder straps are 2.6cm wide and adjust in front with velcro
- Measurements taken from a size 14E and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: YYLN
- Impact Support Level: High
- Materials: Main & Mesh: Nylon / Elastane. Mesh Lining: Nylon / Elastane. Cup Lining: Polyester / Elastane. Elastics: Nylon / Elastane (Exclusive of Trims)
- Country: Made in Indonesia
The ProElite Mesh Crop conforms nicely to the shape of the body. Its soft materials feel great to the touch and the skin. Larger busted ladies will love the flattering design. Larger busted ladies will love the flattering design. Team it with the PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support!
We want you to have the best possible fit so if you haven’t already done so visit our fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase.
Read more on the Berlei Brand.
If you have never purchased a sports bra online there is a lot to consider. My blog ’12 questions you must ask before buying your next sports bra online’ is a must read to help you make the best choice for you. Seeing what other customers are saying is also a great way to ensure the business you chose is the best for you. My ‘Business Reviews’ show everything our customers are saying, good and bad (there are a lot of 5 stars!). Also, you need to learn everything you can to help you find the perfect sports bra for you. If education is what you want, then my Blog page is the place for you.
Caring for Your Sports Bra
Just like your sports bra takes care of you, you can return the favour and take care of it too! It’s ideal to wash your bra every time you wear it, but this varies on how intense your workout was.
To extend the lifespan of your bra we recommend you hand wash it in cool water with a mild detergent and dry flat in the shade. Most non wired bras can be machine washed. Ensure the clips are fastened and use a garment bag to prevent damage. Wash on a cool, gentle cycle avoiding fabric softeners. If you opt to line dry hang your bra in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap. Avoid using pegs. Never tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean your sports bra.
Please always check the manufacturer’s guidelines for how to wash and care for your sports bra. We want your sports bra to last as long as possible so please visit caring for your sports bra for further information.
We are packing and dispatching orders business daily via Australia Post. Standard and express delivery will continue as per normal. However please be aware there may be postage time delays due to reduced flights. We apologise for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 business day following receipt of your payment.
All orders are sent using the Australia Post delivery network and will be packaged in an Australia Post satchel.
We offer flat rate standard delivery throughout Australia. Our flat rate standard delivery fee is $5.95 per order payable at checkout. It takes approximately 1-5 business days for delivery depending on your location.
Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of A$9.95 per order.
We offer flat rate shipping to New Zealand for $9.95 per order. It takes approximately 5 business days for delivery.
USA and Canada
We offer flat rate shipping to USA and Canada for $24.95 per order. It takes approximately 5 to 10 business days for delivery. (This an express post satchel as due to reduced flights standard parcels are currently suspended)
We apologies that due to COVID 19 Flight Restrictions we are currently not delivering outside of Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada.
Returns & Exchanges
Sports Bras Direct hopes that you love your purchase. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return your items in their original condition with the swing tags still attached, within 60 days of purchase. This excludes products that are marked as ‘CLEARANCE’. These products are not eligible to be returned unless they are defective.
Please note that $5.95 will be deducted from your refund if you use our Reply-Paid label. If you use your own label please send your return directly to: Sports Bras Direct Returns, PO Box 379, Nerang, QLD, 4211.
For returns from New Zealand, USA and Canada the return postage will be at your expense.
For more information please visit Delivery & Returns.