The Shift Underwire Bra (Style Code: YYRK) by Berlei shifts your perception of what’s comfortable when it comes to being active. It’s the perfect gym buddy for a supportive workout.
Features and Benefits:
- Suited to all extreme impact activities such as long distance running, kick boxing and athletics. Berlei states it has a Support Factor of 4 – Extreme Impact; reducing breast bounce by up to 60%.
- Sides and back have encased elastic at top edges.
- Patterned mesh overlay around cups and on sides and back.
- Center panel – tall and narrow for containment, with arched centre underside for high tummies.
- This sports bra is made to reduce chafing and will keep you dry during the toughest exercises.
- Wide adjustable straps help to stabilise and minimise bounce whilst enhancing support.
- The cross over functionality delivers additional support and flexibility under clothing.
- Multi-part, encapsulated underwire cups feature angled seams for shape and support during even the most strenuous workouts.
- Covered elastic underband stabilizes bust and adds support.
- The Shift Underwire Bra has cotton-lined cups for comfort.
- Center front is 9.5cm tall (inclusive of bottom band).
- Bottom band is 1.9cm wide.
- Sides are 11cm tall at vertical side.
- Rear clasps are 3.8cm wide with 2 rows, 3 column hook and eye closures.
- Shoulder straps are 2.5cm wide at the widest point and adjust in back on 2.5cm wide elastic.
- Measurements taken from a size 12D and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: YYRK
- Impact Support Level: High / Extreme
- Materials: Main: Nylon. Mesh: Nylon / Elastane. Front Lining: Nylon. Cup Lining: Polyester / Cotton. Elastics: Nylon / Elastane (Exclusive of Trims)
- Country: Made in Indonesia
Be ready for any demanding workout in the Shift Underwire Bra. Where fashion meets performance it’s the perfect gym buddy for a supportive workout. Team it with a PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support!
We want you to have the best possible fit so if you haven’t already done so visit our fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase.
Read more on the Berlei Brand.
Caring for Your Sports Bra
Just like your sports bra takes care of you, you can return the favour and take care of it too! It’s ideal to wash your bra every time you wear it, but this varies on how intense your workout was.
To extend the lifespan of your bra we recommend you hand wash it in cool water with a mild detergent and dry flat in the shade. Most non wired bras can be machine washed. Ensure the clips are fastened and use a garment bag to prevent damage. Wash on a cool, gentle cycle avoiding fabric softeners. If you opt to line dry hang your bra in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap. Avoid using pegs. Never tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean your sports bra.
Please always check the manufacturer’s guidelines for how to wash and care for your sports bra. We want your sports bra to last as long as possible so please visit caring for your sports bra for further information.
We are still packing and dispatching orders daily via Australia Post. We have been informed by Australia Post that standard and express delivery will continue as per normal. However please be aware there may be postage time delays. We apologise for this inconvenience and Thank you for your understanding.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 business day after receipt of your payment.
We offer FREE Standard Delivery for all orders A$50 and over. All orders less than A$50 are a flat rate of A$6.95. It takes approximately 1-5 business days for standard delivery. Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of A$9.95 per order. Place your order by 1pm (Queensland time) for Express Delivery same day dispatch (at present Australia Post require all items be lodged by 3pm).
We offer FREE Standard International Delivery to New Zealand for all orders over A$150. For orders less than A$150 we charge a flat rate of A$9.95 standard international shipping. It takes approximately 5 business days for delivery.
We apologies that due to COVID 19 Flight Restrictions we are currently not delivering outside of Australia and New Zealand.
Returns & Exchanges
Sports Bras Direct hopes that you love your purchase. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return your items in their original condition with the swing tags still attached, within 60 days of purchase. This excludes products that are marked as ‘CLEARANCE’. These products are not eligible to be returned unless they are defective.
Australia returns are free postage. Returns from New Zealand the return postage will be at your expense.
For more information please visit Delivery & Returns.