The Ultimate Performance Crop (Style Code: Y599W) by Berlei has unique swivel shoulder clasps that move and flex with your body.
Features and Benefits:
- Suited to all extreme impact activities such as long distance running, kick boxing and athletics. Berlei states it has a Support Factor of 4 – Extreme Impact; reducing breast bounce by up to 60%.
- Racer back clip and hook adjustment designed to allow for multiple shoulder strap positions. Wear it regular back or cross over wear if desired and receive up to 10% extra bounce reduction.
- Moisture wicking padded shoulder straps, underbust and body band minimises irritation in high rub areas.
- Seam free and perforated contour cups provide breathability and reduce chafing.
- The Ultimate Performance Crop offers the highest level of bounce reduction of any Berlei sports bra on the market. Also offers the added support of a compression and encapsulation fit.
- Center front is 14.5cm tall (inclusive of bottom band).
- Bottom band is 3.5cm wide.
- Sides are 11.5cm tall at vertical side.
- Rear clasps are 5.7cm wide with 3 rows, 3 column hook and eye closures.
- Shoulder straps are 2.6cm wide and adjust in the back.
- Measurements taken from a size 12D and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: Y599W
- Impact Support Level: High / Extreme
- Materials: Nylon & Elastane (Exclusive of Elastics & Trims)
- Country: Made in Indonesia
Designed to hold a heart rate monitor and MP3 player the Ultimate Performance Crop is packed with features. Approach any workout with the peace of mind that you are supported by Berlei’s highest level of bounce reduction. Team it with a PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support!
We want you to have the best possible fit so if you haven’t already done so visit our fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase.
Read more on the Berlei Brand.
Caring for Your Sports Bra
Just like your sports bra takes care of you, you can return the favour and take care of it too! It’s ideal to wash your bra every time you wear it, but this varies on how intense your workout was.
To extend the lifespan of your bra we recommend you hand wash it in cool water with a mild detergent and dry flat in the shade. Most non wired bras can be machine washed. Ensure the clips are fastened and use a garment bag to prevent damage. Wash on a cool, gentle cycle avoiding fabric softeners. If you opt to line dry hang your bra in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap. Avoid using pegs. Never tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean your sports bra.
Please always check the manufacturer’s guidelines for how to wash and care for your sports bra. We want your sports bra to last as long as possible so please visit caring for your sports bra for further information.
We offer FREE Standard Delivery across mainland Australia and Tasmania for all orders $50 and over. All orders less than $50 are a flat rate of $4.95. Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of $7.95 per order. Place your order by 2pm (Queensland time) for Express Delivery same day dispatch.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 business day after receipt of your payment. Once your order has left our warehouse it takes approximately 1-5 business days for standard delivery.
We offer FREE Standard International Delivery to New Zealand for all orders over $150 (Australian Dollars). For orders less than $150 we charge a flat rate of $19.95 standard international shipping to New Zealand.
Returns & Exchanges
Sportsbrasdirect hopes that you love your purchase. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return your items in their original condition with the swing tags still attached, within 30 days of purchase. Goods can be returned using a Reply Paid address, so no postage cost to you.
Please note that for returns from New Zealand, the return postage costs are at your own expense.
For more information please visit Delivery & Returns.