The Jubralee Sports Bra (Style Code: 350042) by Brooks Moving Comfort is the definition of support and comfort in a flattering, streamlined and sporty design. Front adjustable straps offer unsurpassed levels of comfort and custom fit.
Features and Benefits:
- From Brooks Moving Comfort’s Control collection, for high impact level activities.
- Seam-free interior moulded cups for support and shape.
- Hidden side and under bust support.
- Adjustable back closure for easy on/off and custom-fit adjustability.
- Flattering exterior design lines add support and shape.
- Shaped front adjustable straps with concealed hook-and-loop closure for easy, custom-fit adjustability.
- Interior front yoke limits vertical breast movement.
- Moulded, wireless cups with encapsulation lining are free of padding and support panels.
- Center front is 16.8cm tall (including bottom band).
- Bottom band is 3cm wide.
- Sides are 12cm tall at vertical side.
- Shoulder straps are 3cm at their widest and adjust in front with hook-and-loop closure.
- For all sizes: 3-hook, 3-column coated metal hook-and-eye closure in back (5.5cm wide).
- Measurements taken from a size 12D and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: 350042
- Impact Support Level: High
- Fabric: BODY: DriLayer® HorsePower 75% polyester / 25% lycra spandex.
- Country: Made in China.
We want you to have the best possible fit so if you haven’t already done so visit our fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase. Team the Jubralee Sports Bra with the PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support!
Read more on the Brooks brand.
Caring for Your Sports Bra
Just like your sports bra takes care of you, you can return the favour and take care of it too! It’s ideal to wash your bra every time you wear it, but this varies on how intense your workout was.
To extend the lifespan of your bra we recommend you hand wash it in cool water with a mild detergent and dry flat in the shade. Most non wired bras can be machine washed. Ensure the clips are fastened and use a garment bag to prevent damage. Wash on a cool, gentle cycle avoiding fabric softeners. If you opt to line dry hang your bra in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap. Avoid using pegs. Never tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean your sports bra.
Please always check the manufacturer’s guidelines for how to wash and care for your sports bra. We want your sports bra to last as long as possible so please visit caring for your sports bra for further information.
We offer FREE Standard Delivery across mainland Australia and Tasmania for all orders $50 and over. All orders less than $50 are a flat rate of $4.95. Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of $7.95 per order. Place your order by 2pm (Queensland time) for Express Delivery same day dispatch.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 business day after receipt of your payment. Once your order has left our warehouse it takes approximately 1-5 business days for standard delivery.
We offer FREE Standard International Delivery to New Zealand for all orders over $150 (Australian Dollars). For orders less than $150 we charge a flat rate of $19.95 standard international shipping to New Zealand.
Returns & Exchanges
Sportsbrasdirect hopes that you love your purchase. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return your items in their original condition with the swing tags still attached, within 30 days of purchase. Goods can be returned using a Reply Paid address, so no postage cost to you.
Please note that for returns from New Zealand, the return postage costs are at your own expense.
For more information please visit Delivery & Returns.