The Absolute Shape Sports Bra (Style Code: B0822) by Champion has a soft and lightweight fit with a boost of comfort.
Features and Benefits:
- This sports bra is ideal for all medium impact activities. Whether it’s cycling, weight training or boxing this bra will give you the support you need.
- The fused centre front keeps the removable cups in place.
- The minimal seams and SmoothTec™ band combine to limit chafing and irritation keeping you comfortable.
- Add to this Champion Vapor technology that wicks sweat and dries quickly for even greater comfort.
- This bra has a compressive fit giving you added support.
- Extra support is offered by the removable, moulded cups that also provide you with modesty and shaping.
- The Absolute Shape Sports Bra features racerback styling with hook and eye keyhole closure for easy on and off.
- Center front is 16.7cm tall.
- Sides are 13.5cm tall at vertical side.
- Shoulder straps are 3cm wide at the widest point.
- Rear clasps are 3cm wide with 3 rows, 3 column hook and eye closure below keyhole.
- Measurements taken from a size Medium and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: B0822
- Impact Support Level:
- Material: Body: 89% Polyester/11% Spandex (Exclusive of Trims)
- Country: Made in Honduras.
- Suitable for A-D Cups
The Absolute Shape Sports Bra gives you comfort and beauty in motion. Keep your moves smooth in lightweight, ultra sleek comfort. Team it with the PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support!
We want you to have the best possible fit so if you haven’t already done so visit our fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase.
Read more on the Champion Brand.
Caring for Your Sports Bra
Just like your sports bra takes care of you, you can return the favour and take care of it too! It’s ideal to wash your bra every time you wear it, but this varies on how intense your workout was.
To extend the lifespan of your bra we recommend you hand wash it in cool water with a mild detergent and dry flat in the shade. Most non wired bras can be machine washed. Ensure the clips are fastened and use a garment bag to prevent damage. Wash on a cool, gentle cycle avoiding fabric softeners. If you opt to line dry hang your bra in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap. Avoid using pegs. Never tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean your sports bra.
Please always check the manufacturer’s guidelines for how to wash and care for your sports bra. We want your sports bra to last as long as possible so please visit caring for your sports bra for further information.
We offer FREE Standard Delivery across mainland Australia and Tasmania for all orders $50 and over. All orders less than $50 are a flat rate of $4.95. Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of $7.95 per order. Place your order by 2pm (Queensland time) for Express Delivery same day dispatch.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 business day after receipt of your payment. Once your order has left our warehouse it takes approximately 1-5 business days for standard delivery.
We offer FREE Standard International Delivery to New Zealand for all orders over $150 (Australian Dollars). For orders less than $150 we charge a flat rate of $19.95 standard international shipping to New Zealand.
Returns & Exchanges
Sportsbrasdirect hopes that you love your purchase. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return your items in their original condition with the swing tags still attached, within 30 days of purchase. Goods can be returned using a Reply Paid address, so no postage cost to you.
Please note that for returns from New Zealand, the return postage costs are at your own expense.
For more information please visit Delivery & Returns.