The Energise Underwired Sports Bra (Style Code: EL8041) by Elomi is designed for fuller busted or fuller figures. It reduces bounce and provides a great fit and brilliant support.
Features and Benefits:
- Perfect for all high impact activities. Get the support you need playing netball, tennis or going for a run.
- Full coverage and support.
- Regular back fastening for easy on and off.jk
- Newly added J Hook on the straps for conversion to racerback.
- Each breast is supported individually giving great shape and separation.
- Made from a super-smooth microfiber fabric, which wicks moisture away.
- Two-ply construction in the cups for uncompromising support.
- Four section cups with side support panels, encapsulate rather than compress the bust, giving amazing support and great separation, no more uniboob!
- Many women love the Energise Underwired Sports Bra as an everyday bra too.
We love this sports bra. A dream to wear! It really does offer high impact support for any activity, but comfy enough to wear all day too. The cups are designed for fuller busts and the shape may appear more pointed on busts that are not so full in the top. We have found the sizing to be true to size and the underwire is designed well to suit different shapes.
- Center front is 12.5cm tall (inclusive of bottom band).
- Bottom band is 1.3cm wide.
- Sides are 12cm tall at vertical side seam.
- Shoulder straps are 1.9cm wide at the widest point and adjust in back with 1.9cm wide elastic and metal hardware.
- Rear clasps are 5.8cm wide with 3 rows, 3 column hook and eye closure.
- Measurements taken from a size 16DD and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: EL8041
- Impact Support Level: High
- Materials: 94% Nylon/Polyamide & 6% Elastane
- Country: Made in Sri Lanka
We want you to have the best possible fit so if you haven’t already done so visit our fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase. Team the Energise Underwired Sports Bra with a PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support!
Read more on the Elomi Brand.
Caring for Your Sports Bra
Just like your sports bra takes care of you, you can return the favour and take care of it too! It’s ideal to wash your bra every time you wear it, but this varies on how intense your workout was.
To extend the lifespan of your bra we recommend you hand wash it in cool water with a mild detergent and dry flat in the shade. Most non wired bras can be machine washed. Ensure the clips are fastened and use a garment bag to prevent damage. Wash on a cool, gentle cycle avoiding fabric softeners. If you opt to line dry hang your bra in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap. Avoid using pegs. Never tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean your sports bra.
Please always check the manufacturer’s guidelines for how to wash and care for your sports bra. We want your sports bra to last as long as possible so please visit caring for your sports bra for further information.
We offer FREE Standard Delivery across mainland Australia and Tasmania for all orders $50 and over. All orders less than $50 are a flat rate of $4.95. Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of $7.95 per order. Place your order by 2pm (Queensland time) for Express Delivery same day dispatch.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 business day after receipt of your payment. Once your order has left our warehouse it takes approximately 1-5 business days for standard delivery.
We offer FREE Standard International Delivery to New Zealand for all orders over $150 (Australian Dollars). For orders less than $150 we charge a flat rate of $19.95 standard international shipping to New Zealand.
Returns & Exchanges
Sportsbrasdirect hopes that you love your purchase. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return your items in their original condition with the swing tags still attached, within 60 days of purchase. Goods can be returned using a Reply Paid address, so no postage cost to you.
Please note that for returns from New Zealand, the return postage costs are at your own expense.
For more information please visit Delivery & Returns.