Style Code: AA4892
The Sonic Underwired Spacer Bra by Freya Active is cool and comfortable with great support.
Features and Benefits:
- Wear it during all medium and high impact activities. Whether it’s hiking, cycling or going for a run this sports bra will support you.
- Multi-part moulded cups made from breathable non-bulky spacer fabric.
- High performance with average breast coverage. Gives you a smooth silhouette.
- COOLMAX® fabric in inner bra and microfibre wicks away moisture helping keep you cool and dry.
- Mesh panels for cool comfort.
- Wide built up padded non-stretch straps for comfort and support.
- Soft hook and eye closure for extra comfort.
- Wide curvature underwire supports your breasts without compromising comfort and mobility.
- Double lined for firm support.
- Firm flat bottom band ensures good anchorage and stability.
- Encapsulates the bust providing you with great shape and support.
- The Sonic Underwired Spacer Bra can be worn with the back converted to racerback style for added support and to prevent strap slippage.
Accentuates your shape whilst providing good support. The thicker soft fabric provides modesty and a smooth finish, but still keeps you cool. The larger cups can be generous so if you are in between sizes and/or want a snug fit it is worth going down a cup size.
- Center front is 10.5cm tall (inclusive of bottom band).
- Bottom band is 1.5cm wide.
- Sides are 9cm tall at vertical side seam.
- Shoulder straps are 3.5cm wide at the widest point and adjust in back with 2cm wide elastic with plastic hardware.
- Rear clasps are 5.8cm wide with 3 rows, 4 column hook and eye closure.
- Measurements taken from a size 12D and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: AA4892
- Impact Support Level: Medium/High
- Materials: 54% Polyester, 38% Nylon/Polamide & 8% Elastine
- Country: Made in Sri Lanka
We want you to have the best possible fit so if you haven’t already done so visit our fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase. Team the Sonic Underwired Spacer Bra with a PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support!
Read more on the Freya Brand.
Caring for Your Sports Bra
Just like your sports bra takes care of you, you can return the favour and take care of it too! It’s ideal to wash your bra every time you wear it, but this varies on how intense your workout was.
To extend the lifespan of your bra we recommend you hand wash it in cool water with a mild detergent and dry flat in the shade. Most non wired bras can be machine washed. Ensure the clips are fastened and use a garment bag to prevent damage. Wash on a cool, gentle cycle avoiding fabric softeners. If you opt to line dry hang your bra in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap. Avoid using pegs. Never tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean your sports bra.
Please always check the manufacturer’s guidelines for how to wash and care for your sports bra. We want your sports bra to last as long as possible so please visit caring for your sports bra for further information.
We are still dispatching orders daily via Australia Post. We have been assured that standard and express delivery will remain. However please be aware there may be an occasional postage delay as priority is given to medical supplies and food. Thank you for your understanding.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 business day after receipt of your payment.
We offer FREE Standard Delivery for all orders A$50 and over. All orders less than A$50 are a flat rate of A$6.95. It takes approximately 1-5 business days for standard delivery. Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of A$9.95 per order. Place your order by 2pm (Queensland time) for Express Delivery same day dispatch.
We offer FREE Standard International Delivery to New Zealand for all orders over A$150. For orders less than A$150 we charge a flat rate of A$9.95 standard international shipping. It takes approximately 5 business days for delivery.
We charge a Flat Rate Standard International Shipping of A$19.99 to mainland USA. It takes approximately 6 business days for delivery.
We charge a Flat Rate Standard International Shipping of A$19.99 to mainland Canada. It takes approximately 9 business days for delivery.
Returns & Exchanges
Sportsbrasdirect hopes that you love your purchase. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return your items in their original condition with the swing tags still attached, within 60 days of purchase.
Australia returns are free postage. Returns from NZ, USA and Canada the return postage will be at your expense.
For more information please visit Delivery & Returns.