The Sonic Underwired Spacer Bra by Freya Active is cool and comfortable with great support.
Features and Benefits:
- Wear it during all medium and high impact activities. Whether it’s hiking, cycling or going for a run this sports bra will support you.
- Multi-part moulded cups made from breathable non-bulky spacer fabric.
- High performance with average breast coverage. Gives you a smooth silhouette.
- COOLMAX® fabric in inner bra and microfibre wicks away moisture helping keep you cool and dry.
- Mesh panels for cool comfort.
- Wide built up padded non-stretch straps for comfort and support.
- Soft hook and eye closure for extra comfort.
- Wide curvature underwire supports your breasts without compromising comfort and mobility.
- Double lined for firm support.
- Firm flat bottom band ensures good anchorage and stability.
- Encapsulates the bust providing you with great shape and support.
- The Sonic Underwired Spacer Bra can be worn with the back converted to racerback style for added support and to prevent strap slippage.
Accentuates your shape whilst providing good support. The thicker soft fabric provides modesty and a smooth finish, but still keeps you cool. The larger cups can be generous so if you are in between sizes and/or want a snug fit it is worth going down a cup size.
- Center front is 10.5cm tall (inclusive of bottom band).
- Bottom band is 1.5cm wide.
- Sides are 9cm tall at vertical side seam.
- Shoulder straps are 3.5cm wide at the widest point and adjust in back with 2cm wide elastic with plastic hardware.
- Rear clasps are 5.8cm wide with 3 rows, 4 column hook and eye closure.
- Measurements taken from a size 12D and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: AA4892
- Impact Support Level: Medium/High
- Materials: 54% Polyester, 38% Nylon/Polamide & 8% Elastine
- Country: Made in Sri Lanka
We want you to have the best possible fit so if you haven’t already done so visit our fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase. Team the Sonic Underwired Spacer Bra with a PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support!
Read more on the Freya Brand.
If you have never purchased a sports bra online there is a lot to consider. My blog ’12 questions you must ask before buying your next sports bra online’ is a must read to help you make the best choice for you. Seeing what other customers are saying is also a great way to ensure the business you chose is the best for you. My ‘Business Reviews’ show everything our customers are saying, good and bad (there are a lot of 5 stars!). Also, you need to learn everything you can to help you find the perfect sports bra for you. If education is what you want, then my Blog page is the place for you.