The Activate Flexiwire Nursing Bra (Style Code: BRA-ACB) by Hotmilk is the ultimate supportive Nursing Sports Bra designed for high impact sports. Perfect for mums wanting to get in shape while on the go with baby.
Features and Benefits:
- Perfect for nursing mothers participating in high impact activities. Wear it to your fitness stroller group or getting back into running.
- Designed with stretch on the top cup to allow for growth.
- Easy one handed drop down cups for breastfeeding.
- 6 hook and eye extension for ribcage expansion.
- Wide comfort sports elastic under the bust to anchor the bra to the body.
- Padded front straps for comfort.
- The Topcool Mesh in the cup panels and back provides breathable panels for a cooler workout.
- The Coolmax cotton blend lined cups provide added comfort during exercise, wicking moisture away from the body and the Coolmax outer fabric both wicks moisture away from the body and dries quickly.
- Cotton lined straps for added comfort.
- A frame support for the ultimate support and modesty cover.
- Flexible underwire for support and shaping.
- The Activate Flexiwire Nursing Bra has wider straps on the larger cups for added strength and support.
- Center front is 11.8cm tall (including bottom band).
- Bottom band is 2cm wide.
- Sides are 9.5cm tall at vertical side.
- Shoulder straps are 2cm at their widest and adjust in back on 1.2cm elastic with metal hardware.
- Rear clasps are 5.3cm wide with 3 rows, 6 column hook and eye closure.
- Measurements taken from a size 12D and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: BRA-ACB
- Impact Support Level: High
- Materials: 72% Polyester, 24% Cotton & 4% Elastane
- Country: Made in China
The Activate Flexiwire Nursing Bra has a comfortable and supportive design that will make you want to get out and about with baby knowing that feed time is easy! Team it with the PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support!
We want you to have the best possible fit so if you haven’t already done so visit our fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase.
Read more on the Hotmilk Brand.
Caring for Your Sports Bra
Just like your sports bra takes care of you, you can return the favour and take care of it too! It’s ideal to wash your bra every time you wear it, but this varies on how intense your workout was.
To extend the lifespan of your bra we recommend you hand wash it in cool water with a mild detergent and dry flat in the shade. Most non wired bras can be machine washed. Ensure the clips are fastened and use a garment bag to prevent damage. Wash on a cool, gentle cycle avoiding fabric softeners. If you opt to line dry hang your bra in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap. Avoid using pegs. Never tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean your sports bra.
Please always check the manufacturer’s guidelines for how to wash and care for your sports bra. We want your sports bra to last as long as possible so please visit caring for your sports bra for further information.
We offer FREE Standard Delivery across mainland Australia and Tasmania for all orders $50 and over. All orders less than $50 are a flat rate of $4.95. Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of $7.95 per order. Place your order by 2pm (Queensland time) for Express Delivery same day dispatch.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 business day after receipt of your payment. Once your order has left our warehouse it takes approximately 1-5 business days for standard delivery.
We offer FREE Standard International Delivery to New Zealand for all orders over $150 (Australian Dollars). For orders less than $150 we charge a flat rate of $19.95 standard international shipping to New Zealand.
Returns & Exchanges
Sportsbrasdirect hopes that you love your purchase. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return your items in their original condition with the swing tags still attached, within 60 days of purchase. Goods can be returned using a Reply Paid address, so no postage cost to you.
Please note that for returns from New Zealand, the return postage costs are at your own expense.
For more information please visit Delivery & Returns.