The Hero Bra (Style Code: WBT3106) by New Balance offers support in a simple, flattering silhouette.
Features and Benefits:
- High impact support for A and B cups. Medium impact support for C to D cups.
- Racerback styling offers wide range of arm movement and non slip straps.
- Stabilized centre front cradle to reduce lateral breast movement.
- Padded cups are lined with fabric constructed of recycled coffee grounds offering great moisture wicking properties and anti-odour properties.
- NB Dry technology wicks sweat away to help keep you comfortable.
- Mesh panels for breathability.
- Plush back channels on elastic offer comfort and help move moisture away.
- Soft tubular cup channelling next to the body stops chafing.
- Encapsulation and compression support (internal cups and lining supports each breast individually while outside shell offers compression).
- Light weight powermesh lining offers support.
- Narrow self fabric straps with clear silicone elastic inside for added support – back adjust straps for customized fit.
- 3/4″ strong elastic bottom band snug, secure fit and stability.
- The Hero Bra features padded cups for shaping and support.
- Style Code: WBT3106
- Impact Support Level: Medium / High
- Materials: Polyester, Recycled Polyester, Nylon & Elastane
- Country: Made in China
- Suitable for A-D cups
The Hero Bra will keep you cool and comfortable while you run. Pair it with a pair of New Balance shorts or tights and you will be ready to hit the pavement.
We want you to have the best possible fit so if you haven’t already done so visit our fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase.
Read more on the New Balance Brand. Please note we are unable to ship this item to New Zealand.
Caring for Your Sports Bra
Just like your sports bra takes care of you, you can return the favour and take care of it too! It’s ideal to wash your bra every time you wear it, but this varies on how intense your workout was.
To extend the lifespan of your bra we recommend you hand wash it in cool water with a mild detergent and dry flat in the shade. Most non wired bras can be machine washed. Ensure the clips are fastened and use a garment bag to prevent damage. Wash on a cool, gentle cycle avoiding fabric softeners. If you opt to line dry hang your bra in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap. Avoid using pegs. Never tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean your sports bra.
Please always check the manufacturer’s guidelines for how to wash and care for your sports bra. We want your sports bra to last as long as possible so please visit caring for your sports bra for further information.
We offer FREE Standard Delivery across mainland Australia and Tasmania for all orders $50 and over. All orders less than $50 are a flat rate of $4.95. Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of $7.95 per order. Place your order by 2pm (Queensland time) for Express Delivery same day dispatch.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 business day after receipt of your payment. Once your order has left our warehouse it takes approximately 1-5 business days for standard delivery.
We offer FREE Standard International Delivery to New Zealand for all orders over $150 (Australian Dollars). For orders less than $150 we charge a flat rate of $19.95 standard international shipping to New Zealand.
Returns & Exchanges
Sportsbrasdirect hopes that you love your purchase. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return your items in their original condition with the swing tags still attached, within 30 days of purchase. Goods can be returned using a Reply Paid address, so no postage cost to you.
Please note that for returns from New Zealand, the return postage costs are at your own expense.
For more information please visit Delivery & Returns.