The PWRShape Forever Logo Bra (Style Code: 515991 10) by Puma provides support for a range of activities from treadmill to track.
Features and Benefits:
- This bra is high impact and will support you through a range of high energy workouts. Your Cardio class will thank you.
- The sleek racer back and scoop neck design allow you to move freely and fully without restrictions.
- A Puma logo to the front is an iconic finish and gives your kit their seal of approval too.
- DryCELL stretch performance fabric keeps you cool and dry by wicking sweat away to the surface of the fabric where it can quickly evaporate.
- Flat-locked seams and soft cups give you non-chafe wearing for a comfortable fit.
- Stabilizing shoulder straps offer great bounce control and a strong elastic bottom band provides additional support.
- The PWRShape Forever Logo Bra offers compression fit support that moves with you.
- Center front is 16.2cm tall (inclusive of bottom band).
- Bottom band is 3cm wide.
- Sides are 10cm tall at vertical side.
- Shoulder straps are 2.9cm wide at their narrowest.
- Measurements taken from a size Medium and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: 515991 10
- Impact Support Level: Medium
- Materials: 89% Polyester / 11% Elastane.
- Country: Made in Vietnam
The PWRShape Forever Logo Bra will keep you comfortable and supported while you run. Pair it with a Puma Tank or Tights and you will be ready to hit the track.
We want you to have the best possible fit so if you haven’t already done so visit our fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase.
Read more on the Puma Brand.
Caring for Your Sports Bra
Just like your sports bra takes care of you, you can return the favour and take care of it too! It’s ideal to wash your bra every time you wear it, but this varies on how intense your workout was.
To extend the lifespan of your bra we recommend you hand wash it in cool water with a mild detergent and dry flat in the shade. Most non wired bras can be machine washed. Ensure the clips are fastened and use a garment bag to prevent damage. Wash on a cool, gentle cycle avoiding fabric softeners. If you opt to line dry hang your bra in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap. Avoid using pegs. Never tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean your sports bra.
Please always check the manufacturer’s guidelines for how to wash and care for your sports bra. We want your sports bra to last as long as possible so please visit caring for your sports bra for further information.
We offer FREE Standard Delivery across mainland Australia and Tasmania for all orders $50 and over. All orders less than $50 are a flat rate of $4.95. Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of $7.95 per order. Place your order by 2pm (Queensland time) for Express Delivery same day dispatch.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 business day after receipt of your payment. Once your order has left our warehouse it takes approximately 1-5 business days for standard delivery.
We offer FREE Standard International Delivery to New Zealand for all orders over $150 (Australian Dollars). For orders less than $150 we charge a flat rate of $19.95 standard international shipping to New Zealand.
Returns & Exchanges
Sportsbrasdirect hopes that you love your purchase. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return your items in their original condition with the swing tags still attached, within 30 days of purchase. Goods can be returned using a Reply Paid address, so no postage cost to you.
Please note that for returns from New Zealand, the return postage costs are at your own expense.
For more information please visit Delivery & Returns.