The Impact Free D-FF Sports Bra by Royce Lingerie is the latest addition to their Impact Free range.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for all high impact activities. Wear it playing netball, going for a run or to your aerobics class. This Sports Bra will keep you larger ladies supported whatever your activity.
- The wireless cups are lined for modesty and are padding free.
- Soft touch hook & eye closure with 4 eye adjustment giving you greater flexibility of fit.
- 100% cotton, with excellent wicking properties to help keep you cool and fresh.
- The underband elastic is fully encased with soft cotton fabric for a comfortable fit against the skin.
- Double layer fabric allows perspiration to be carried away from skin.
- The straps are foam lined for added comfort.
- Structured cups provide firm support to reduce all movement whilst a high neckline (slightly lower than the original Impact Free) ensures full coverage of the bust to reduce vertical bounce.
- The fit is both compressive and encapsulating limiting breast movement giving you total support.
- The Impact Free D-FF Sports Bra has a wide elastic underband providing great support.
- Center front is 16.4cm tall (including bottom band).
- Bottom band is 3.8cm wide.
- Sides are 17cm tall at vertical side.
- Shoulder straps are 3.5cm at their widest and adjust in back with 1.9cm wide elastic with metal hardware.
- Rear clasps are 3.8cm wide with 2 rows, 4 column hook and eye closure.
- Measurements taken from a size 12E and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: S1224
- Impact Support Level: High
- Materials: 100% Cotton
- Country: UK Designed, Made in China
Designed to give you maximum support during any activity the Impact Free D-FF Sports Bra suits women in the middle size range. This high coverage sports bra will become your go to for any workout. Team it with the PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support!
So, there you have it a fantastic sports bra at a great price with fast delivery & easy returns. You could not ask for more. And remember when you buy this bra all profit Sports Bras Direct makes is donated to women’s charities to help women in need. Why buy elsewhere?
We want you to have the best possible fit so if you haven’t already done so visit our fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase. Please note we have converted the UK sizing to Australian sizing to make your selection easier. Read more on the Royce Lingerie Brand.
Looking for a different Royce bra? Check out the rest of my Royce Lingerie range. If Royce is not for you simply return to my homepage to continue your search for the perfect sports bra for you. Need help? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you have never purchased a sports bra online there is a lot to consider. My blog ’12 questions you must ask before buying your next sports bra online’ is a must read to help you make the best choice for you. Seeing what other customers are saying is also a great way to ensure the business you chose is the best for you. My ‘Business Reviews’ show everything our customers are saying, good and bad (there are a lot of 5 stars!). Also, you need to learn everything you can to help you find the perfect sports bra for you. If education is what you want, then my Blog page is the place for you.
Caring for Your Sports Bra
Just like your sports bra takes care of you, you can return the favour and take care of it too! It’s ideal to wash your bra every time you wear it, but this varies on how intense your workout was.
To extend the lifespan of your bra we recommend you hand wash it in cool water with a mild detergent and dry flat in the shade. Most non wired bras can be machine washed. Ensure the clips are fastened and use a garment bag to prevent damage. Wash on a cool, gentle cycle avoiding fabric softeners. If you opt to line dry hang your bra in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap. Avoid using pegs. Never tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean your sports bra.
Please always check the manufacturer’s guidelines for how to wash and care for your sports bra. We want your sports bra to last as long as possible so please visit caring for your sports bra for further information.
We are packing and dispatching orders business daily via Australia Post. Standard and express delivery will continue as per normal. However please be aware there may be postage time delays due to reduced flights. Some parcels to Victoria are experiencing a 3 day delivery delay. We apologise for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 business day following receipt of your payment.
All orders are sent using the Australia Post delivery network and will be packaged in an Australia Post satchel.
We offer flat rate standard delivery throughout Australia. Our flat rate standard delivery fee is A$5.95 per order payable at checkout. It takes approximately 1-5 business days for delivery depending on your location.
Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of A$9.95 per order.
We offer flat rate shipping to New Zealand for A$9.95 per order. It takes approximately 6-12 business days for delivery. Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of A$19.95 per order.
USA and Canada
We offer flat rate shipping to USA and Canada for A$13.95 per order. It takes approximately 10-20 business days for delivery. Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of A$24.95 per order.
UK and Ireland
We offer flat rate shipping to UK and Ireland for A$17.95 per order. It takes approximately 9-15 business days for delivery. Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of A$26.95 per order.
We apologies that we are not currently delivering outside of Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK and Ireland.
Returns & Exchanges
Sports Bras Direct hopes that you love your purchase. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return your items in their original condition with the swing tags still attached, within 60 days of purchase. This excludes products that are marked as ‘CLEARANCE’. These products are not eligible to be returned unless they are defective.
Exchanges are free of charge. Please note that for refunds $5.95 will be deducted from your refund if you use our Reply-Paid label. If you use your own label please send your return directly to: Sports Bras Direct Returns, PO Box 379, Nerang, QLD, 4211.
For returns from New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK and Ireland the return postage will be at your expense.
For more information please visit Delivery & Returns.