The Impact Free Petite Sports Bra (Style Code: S8005) by Royce Lingerie is designed specifically for the smaller frame, offering good support and excellent comfort for any exercise.
Features and Benefits:
- Perfect for all high impact activities. Whether it’s playing netball, going for a run or hitting the dance floor for some high energy moves this Sports Bra is for you.
- The integral modesty pads give a good shape under workout kits and can be easily removed, meaning the pockets can also be used to hold prosthesis.
- Over-the-head crop top style bra with adjustable two row hook and eye fastening.
- The Racerback design combined with the encapsulation fit gives you the support you need.
- The Impact Free Petite Sports Bra has a comfortable and stylish racerback design with high cotton content allowing extra breathability.
This bra is perfect as a young woman’s first Sports Bra.
- Center front is 11.3cm tall (including bottom band).
- Bottom band is 3cm wide.
- Sides are 9.7cm tall at vertical side.
- Shoulder straps are 2.5cm at their widest.
- Rear clasps are 3.8cm wide with 2 rows, 4 column hook and eye closure below keyhole.
- Measurements taken from a size 12B and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: S8005
- Impact Support Level: High
- Materials: 65% Cotton, 16% Polyamide, 15% Polester & 4% Elastane
- Country: UK Designed
It’s a myth that smaller busted ladies don’t need to wear a sports bra when exercising – an A cup breast can move just as much as F cup or above. The Impact Free Petite Sports Bra is designed to support you smaller ladies. Team it with the PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support!
We want you to have the best possible fit so if you haven’t already done so visit our fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase. Please note we have converted the UK sizing to Australian sizing to make your selection easier.
Read more on the Royce Lingerie Brand.
Caring for Your Sports Bra
Just like your sports bra takes care of you, you can return the favour and take care of it too! It’s ideal to wash your bra every time you wear it, but this varies on how intense your workout was.
To extend the lifespan of your bra we recommend you hand wash it in cool water with a mild detergent and dry flat in the shade. Most non wired bras can be machine washed. Ensure the clips are fastened and use a garment bag to prevent damage. Wash on a cool, gentle cycle avoiding fabric softeners. If you opt to line dry hang your bra in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap. Avoid using pegs. Never tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean your sports bra.
Please always check the manufacturer’s guidelines for how to wash and care for your sports bra. We want your sports bra to last as long as possible so please visit caring for your sports bra for further information.
We offer FREE Standard Delivery across mainland Australia and Tasmania for all orders $50 and over. All orders less than $50 are a flat rate of $4.95. Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of $7.95 per order. Place your order by 2pm (Queensland time) for Express Delivery same day dispatch.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 business day after receipt of your payment. Once your order has left our warehouse it takes approximately 1-5 business days for standard delivery.
We offer FREE Standard International Delivery to New Zealand for all orders over $150 (Australian Dollars). For orders less than $150 we charge a flat rate of $19.95 standard international shipping to New Zealand.
Returns & Exchanges
Sportsbrasdirect hopes that you love your purchase. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return your items in their original condition with the swing tags still attached, within 30 days of purchase. Goods can be returned using a Reply Paid address, so no postage cost to you.
Please note that for returns from New Zealand, the return postage costs are at your own expense.
For more information please visit Delivery & Returns.