The Active Shaped Support Bra by Shock Absorber has a design focused on comfort and support whilst giving a nice shape to the bust with an attractive and feminine enhanced shape.
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for all medium to high impact activities. Wear it boxing, cycling, gym work or playing golf.
- Full back opening for easy on and off.
- Adjustable straps allowing you to customise your fit.
- Made from moisture-wicking, breathable, sports performance fabrics keeping you cool and dry.
- Wide, adjustable straps ensure shoulder comfort while the seam-free inner cups reduce rubbing or chafing.
- The Active Shaped Support Bra has fixed, breathable padded cups that hold the breasts to help keep you fully supported whilst offering flattering shape enhancement and extra modesty.
The Active Shaped Support Bra is a snug fit in the band; it has to be to offer the support it does! If you are between sizes or would like a less snug fit we recommend going up a size in the band and down a size in the cup to get the perfect fit. Example: If you normally wear a 12D consider purchasing a 14C.
- Center front is 13.4cm tall (inclusive of bottom band).
- Bottom band is 2.9cm wide.
- Sides are 11cm tall at vertical side seam.
- Shoulder straps are 1.9cm wide at the widest point and adjust in back with 1.9cm wide elastic with metal hardware.
- Rear clasps are 5.7cm wide with 3 rows, 3 column hook and eye closure.
- Measurements taken from a size 12D and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: S015F
- Impact Support Level: Medium
- Materials: 53% Polyester, 38% Polyamide & 9% Elastane
- Country: Made in Phillipines
“A flattering sports bra which provides great support and shape. Regular straps make it very easy to put on and take off”
The Active Shaped Support Bra will become your go to favourite. It’s comfortable, supportive and looks great. You’ll forget you’re wearing it it’s so comfy. Team it with the PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support!
So, there you have it a fantastic sports bra at a great price with fast delivery & easy returns. You could not ask for more. And remember when you buy this bra all profit Sports Bras Direct makes is donated to women’s charities to help women in need. Why buy elsewhere?
I want you to have the best possible fit so please visit my fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase. Please note that I have converted the UK sizing to Australian sizing to make your selection easier. Refer my Shock Absorber size conversion page for more information. Read more on the Shock Absorber Brand.
Looking for a different Shock bra? Check out the rest of my Shock Absorber range. If Shock is not for you simply return to my homepage to continue your search for the perfect sports bra for you. Need help? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you have never purchased a sports bra online there is a lot to consider. My blog ’12 questions you must ask before buying your next sports bra online’ is a must read to help you make the best choice for you. Seeing what other customers are saying is also a great way to ensure the business you chose is the best for you. My ‘Business Reviews’ show everything our customers are saying, good and bad (there are a lot of 5 stars!). Also, you need to learn everything you can to help you find the perfect sports bra for you. If education is what you want, then my Blog page is the place for you.