The Control Lite Minimiser Sports Bra by Triumph Triaction features a dynamic LITE concept that delivers extreme support without the bulk.
Features and Benefits:
- Offering highest support with maximum lightness, this sports bra is ideal for high impact training.
- Wired Minimiser bra that reduces the bust by one cup size.
- Comfort wire prevents the wire from digging in under the arm for ultimate comfort.
- 3D straps are padded, versatile and fully adjustable both front and back with security hook on front strap.
- 3D Powertech technology and 77% bounce control with 3D straps, soft fabrics, wide lower band and unpadded, shaping cups.
- The Control Lite Minimiser Sports Bra offers highest support with maximum lightness, this sports bra is ideal for high impact training.
- Get the look of a top with the support of a bra.
- Style Code: 10165861
- Impact Support Level: High
- Materials: 81% Polyamide, 19% Elastane
- Country: Made in China
The Control Lite Minimiser Sports Bra is a highly functional, stylishly designed minimiser bra with the support of a bra and the look of a top. Team it with a PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support!
So, there you have it a fantastic sports bra at a great price with fast delivery & easy returns. You could not ask for more. And remember when you buy this bra all profit Sports Bras Direct makes is donated to women’s charities to help women in need. Why buy elsewhere?
I want you to have the best possible fit so please visit my fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase. Read more on the Triumph International brand.
Looking for a different Triumph sports bra? Check out the rest of my Triumph range. If Triumph is not for you simply return to my homepage to continue your search for the perfect sports bra for you. Need help? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you have never purchased a sports bra online there is a lot to consider. My blog ’12 questions you must ask before buying your next sports bra online’ is a must read to help you make the best choice for you. Seeing what other customers are saying is also a great way to ensure the business you chose is the best for you. My ‘Business Reviews’ show everything our customers are saying, good and bad (there are a lot of 5 stars!). Also, you need to learn everything you can to help you find the perfect sports bra for you. If education is what you want, then my Blog page is the place for you.
Caring for Your Sports Bra
Just like your sports bra takes care of you, you can return the favour and take care of it too! It’s ideal to wash your bra every time you wear it, but this varies on how intense your workout was.
To extend the lifespan of your bra we recommend you hand wash it in cool water with a mild detergent and dry flat in the shade. Most non wired bras can be machine washed. Ensure the clips are fastened and use a garment bag to prevent damage. Wash on a cool, gentle cycle avoiding fabric softeners. If you opt to line dry hang your bra in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap. Avoid using pegs. Never tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean your sports bra.
Please always check the manufacturer’s guidelines for how to wash and care for your sports bra. We want your sports bra to last as long as possible so please visit caring for your sports bra for further information.
Please be aware there may be occasional postage time delays. Express Post is still priority but not guaranteed next day. We apologise for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
We will endeavour to pack and dispatch your order in the following timeframes:
- Same day orders: By 2pm.
- Orders received late afternoon or overnight: The next business day.
- Orders received over a standard weekend: The following Monday or business day if Monday is a public holiday.
- Orders received on a public holiday: The next business day.
ESTIMATED STANDARD DELIVERY TIME
ESTIMATED EXPRESS DELIVERY TIME
* Deliveries to Queensland are expected quicker (2-4 business days for standard & 1-2 business days for express). Interstate deliveries may take a little longer.
^ Delivery times are approximate and depend on factors beyond our control. Please do not hold us responsible for delays. We will dispatch your order as soon as possible. It is then up to the delivery network to get it to you.
For more information please visit our Delivery & Returns page
Returns & Exchanges
Sports Bras Direct hopes that you love your purchase. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return your items in their original condition with the swing tags still attached, within 60 days of purchase. This excludes any product from our underwear category (due to hygiene reasons) and products that are marked as ‘CLEARANCE’ from our Clearance category. These products are not eligible to be returned unless they are defective.
Your first exchange is free of charge. Please note that for refunds $5.95 will be deducted from your refund if you use our Reply-Paid label. If you use your own label please send your return directly to: Sports Bras Direct Returns, PO Box 379, Nerang, QLD, 4211.
For returns from New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK and Ireland the return postage will be at your expense.
For more information please visit our Returns & Exchanges page.