The Magic Motion Sports Bra by Triumph Triaction provides the support you need taking you from everyday comfort to high impact activities.
Features and Benefits:
- While the Magic Wire Air cups offer superior breathability the TRIACTION MAGIC MOTION Concept offers everything a woman expects from a sports bra – optimal support and maximum lightness.
- Ideal for all high impact sports offering optimal bounce control – high support tested by Portsmouth University.
- Softly padded bra offering Stay Dry technology for ideal moisture management.
- Contours your curves for modesty.
- Pretty, crossed and adjustable straps at the back.
- Tested and accredited by an independent research group from the University of Portsmouth.
- Super soft J-hook closure for optimal fit, 3-way adjustable and nickel-free.
- The Magic Motion Sports Bra is made from super soft fabrics for highest wearing comfort.
- With LYCRA®, the leading fibre brand for unique freedom of movement.
- Style Code: 10180780
- Impact Support Level: High
- Materials: 79% Polyamide & 21% Elastane
- Country: Made in Morocco
- Center front is 16.5cm tall (inclusive of bottom band).
- Bottom band is 1cm wide.
- Sides are 11cm tall at vertical side.
- Rear clasps are 3.6cm wide with 2 rows, 3 column hook and eye closures.
- Shoulder straps are 2.4cm wide at the widest point and adjust in back with 2.4cm wide elastic and plastic hardware.
- Measurements taken from a size 12D and may vary depending on size.
The Magic Motion Sports Bra features comfort and versatility in an ultra soft and light material. Soft touch wire and high bounce control delivers the extreme support. Wear it with a Pink Clover Breastband for all round total support!
So, there you have it a fantastic sports bra at a great price with fast delivery & easy returns. You could not ask for more. And remember when you buy this bra all profit Sports Bras Direct makes is donated to women’s charities to help women in need. Why buy elsewhere?
I want you to have the best possible fit so please visit my fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase. Read more on the Triumph International brand.
Looking for a different Triumph sports bra? Check out the rest of my Triumph range. If Triumph is not for you simply return to my homepage to continue your search for the perfect sports bra for you. Need help? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you have never purchased a sports bra online there is a lot to consider. My blog ’12 questions you must ask before buying your next sports bra online’ is a must read to help you make the best choice for you. Seeing what other customers are saying is also a great way to ensure the business you chose is the best for you. My ‘Business Reviews’ show everything our customers are saying, good and bad (there are a lot of 5 stars!). Also, you need to learn everything you can to help you find the perfect sports bra for you. If education is what you want, then my Blog page is the place for you.
Caring for Your Sports Bra
Just like your sports bra takes care of you, you can return the favour and take care of it too! It’s ideal to wash your bra every time you wear it, but this varies on how intense your workout was.
To extend the lifespan of your bra we recommend you hand wash it in cool water with a mild detergent and dry flat in the shade. Most non wired bras can be machine washed. Ensure the clips are fastened and use a garment bag to prevent damage. Wash on a cool, gentle cycle avoiding fabric softeners. If you opt to line dry hang your bra in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap. Avoid using pegs. Never tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean your sports bra.
Please always check the manufacturer’s guidelines for how to wash and care for your sports bra. We want your sports bra to last as long as possible so please visit caring for your sports bra for further information.
We are packing and dispatching orders business daily via Australia Post. Standard and express delivery will continue as per normal. However please be aware there may be postage time delays due to reduced flights. We apologise for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 business day following receipt of your payment.
All orders are sent using the Australia Post delivery network and will be packaged in an Australia Post satchel.
We offer flat rate standard delivery throughout Australia. Our flat rate standard delivery fee is $5.95 per order payable at checkout. It takes approximately 1-5 business days for delivery depending on your location.
Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of A$9.95 per order.
We offer flat rate shipping to New Zealand for $9.95 per order. It takes approximately 5 business days for delivery.
USA and Canada
We offer flat rate shipping to USA and Canada for $24.95 per order. It takes approximately 5 to 10 business days for delivery. (This an express post satchel as due to reduced flights standard parcels are currently suspended)
We apologies that due to COVID 19 Flight Restrictions we are currently not delivering outside of Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada.
Returns & Exchanges
Sports Bras Direct hopes that you love your purchase. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return your items in their original condition with the swing tags still attached, within 60 days of purchase. This excludes products that are marked as ‘CLEARANCE’. These products are not eligible to be returned unless they are defective.
Please note that $5.95 will be deducted from your refund if you use our Reply-Paid label. If you use your own label please send your return directly to: Sports Bras Direct Returns, PO Box 379, Nerang, QLD, 4211.
For returns from New Zealand, USA and Canada the return postage will be at your expense.
For more information please visit Delivery & Returns.