The Air Control Sports Bra (Style Code: 5533) by Anita Active is a feat of technical innovation; powerful but as light as a feather. It will make you forget you’re wearing a sports bra!
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for all high impact activities. Get the support you need playing football, tennis or going for a run.
- Made of extremely light, air-permeable, breathable, microfiber mesh fabric with Anita sweat management.
- Breathable, air permeable net back to help keep you cool.
- Double layered seamless, pre-shaped cups with breathable mesh fabric on the outer cup and additional side support to minimise bust movement.
- The Air Control Sports Bra has ergonomically tailored comfort straps positioned towards the centre of the back providing enhanced support during all activities.
‘You will find Anita can run a bit big in the cups, so if you’re in between cup sizes we suggest going down a cup size to ensure the perfect fit.’
- Center front is 14cm tall (inclusive of bottom band).
- Bottom band is 2.5cm wide.
- Sides are 12cm tall at vertical side seam.
- Shoulder straps are 3cm wide at the widest point and adjust in back on 1.6cm wide elastic with plastic hardware.
- Rear clasps are 5cm wide with 3 rows, 3 column hook and eye closures.
- Measurements taken from a size 12D and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: 5533
- Impact Support Level: High
- Materials: 60% Polyester, 25% Nylon, 10% Elastane & 5% Cotton
- Country: Made in The Czech Republic
We want you to have the best possible fit so if you haven’t already done so visit our fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase. Already own an Anita bra? Check our Anita Active Sizing chart where we have converted Anita international sizing to Australian sizing.
Team the Air Control Sports Bra with a PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support!
Read more on the Anita Active Brand.
Caring for Your Sports Bra
Just like your sports bra takes care of you, you can return the favour and take care of it too! It’s ideal to wash your bra every time you wear it, but this varies on how intense your workout was.
To extend the lifespan of your bra we recommend you hand wash it in cool water with a mild detergent and dry flat in the shade. Most non wired bras can be machine washed. Ensure the clips are fastened and use a garment bag to prevent damage. Wash on a cool, gentle cycle avoiding fabric softeners. If you opt to line dry hang your bra in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap. Avoid using pegs. Never tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean your sports bra.
Please always check the manufacturer’s guidelines for how to wash and care for your sports bra. We want your sports bra to last as long as possible so please visit caring for your sports bra for further information.
We offer FREE Standard Delivery across mainland Australia and Tasmania for all orders $50 and over. All orders less than $50 are a flat rate of $4.95. Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of $7.95 per order. Place your order by 2pm (Queensland time) for Express Delivery same day dispatch.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 business day after receipt of your payment. Once your order has left our warehouse it takes approximately 1-5 business days for standard delivery.
We offer FREE Standard International Delivery to New Zealand for all orders over $150 (Australian Dollars). For orders less than $150 we charge a flat rate of $19.95 standard international shipping to New Zealand.
Returns & Exchanges
Sportsbrasdirect hopes that you love your purchase. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return your items in their original condition with the swing tags still attached, within 30 days of purchase. Goods can be returned using a Reply Paid address, so no postage cost to you.
Please note that for returns from New Zealand, the return postage costs are at your own expense.
For more information please visit Delivery & Returns.