The DynamiXstar Racerback Sports Bra by Anita Active is a global innovation which has already received the “Red Dot Design Award”. A dynamic power pack!
“We love the Anita Active range. After giving this bra some tough testing it is a definite favourite. Easy to get on and off and so soft and comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing it. The racer back straps sit in a really good position for both comfort and range of movement”.
Features and Benefits:
- Perfect for all high impact activities. Get the support you need playing football, tennis or going for a run.
- Simple and convenient: Easy dressing and undressing due to the wide opening and ‘Easy On and Off’.
- Soft and breathable CoolMax net insert at the front centre to transport moisture away from your body.
- Racerback design for maximum comfort across your shoulders.
- Comfort strap system exclusively developed for Anita: Ergonomically shaped, with integrated padding, very adjustable at the front and designed to be positioned at the centre of the shoulder for maximum comfort and to relieve your neck.
- Seamlessly shaped, preformed, double layered cups ensure comfort and a great under t-shirt look – outside high-function pique fabric, inside absorbent towelling creating the Anita sweat management system.
- Special support function at the side aided by the double back design and X-back for extra firmness.
- The DynamiXstar Racerback Sports Bra has a soft and comfortable band which sits snugly against your rib cage.
‘You will find Anita can run a bit big in the cups, so if you’re in between cup sizes we suggest going down a cup size to ensure the perfect fit.’ – Amy
- Style Code: 5537
- Impact Support Level: High / Extreme
- Materials: 45% Polyester, 35% Nylon & 10% Elastane
- Country: Made in Czech Republic
Team the DynamiXstar Racerback Sports Bra with a PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support!
So, there you have it a fantastic sports bra at a great price with fast delivery & easy returns. You could not ask for more. And remember when you buy this bra all profit Sports Bras Direct makes is donated to women’s charities to help women in need. Why buy elsewhere?
I want you to have the best possible fit so please visit my fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase. Already own an Anita bra? Check our Anita Active Sizing chart where we have converted Anita international sizing to Australian sizing. Read more on the Anita Active Brand.
Looking for a different Anita bra? Check out the rest of my Anita Active range. If Anita is not for you simply return to my homepage to continue your search for the perfect sports bra for you. Need help? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you have never purchased a sports bra online there is a lot to consider. My blog ’12 questions you must ask before buying your next sports bra online’ is a must read to help you make the best choice for you. Seeing what other customers are saying is also a great way to ensure the business you chose is the best for you. My ‘Business Reviews’ show everything our customers are saying, good and bad (there are a lot of 5 stars!). Also, you need to learn everything you can to help you find the perfect sports bra for you. If education is what you want, then my Blog page is the place for you.