The Momentum Underwired Sports Bra by Anita Active is femininity merged with high-tech design, the perfect companion during the day and while working out.
Features and Benefits:
- Perfect for all high impact activities. Get the support you need playing football, tennis or going for a run.
- Features a flattering, low-cut neckline to create a round, feminine bust shape.
- Outside features hydrophobic eyelet fabric to help keep you dry.
- Inner lining of hydrophilic towelling to wick away moisture helping keep you dry. Anita sweat management.
- Ergonomically tailored comfort straps prevent strain on your neck and shoulders.
- Breathable net back to help keep you cool.
- The Momentum Underwired Sports Bra has seamless pre-shaped cups made of metallically shimmering, high-tech fabric with ergoline underwiring giving you comfort and optimal support.
‘You will find Anita can run a bit big in the cups, so if you’re in between cup sizes we suggest going down a cup size to ensure the perfect fit.’
- Center front is 9.8cm tall (inclusive of bottom band).
- Bottom band is 1.6cm wide.
- Sides are 9.4cm tall at vertical side seam.
- Shoulder straps are 2.8cm wide at the widest point and adjust in back on 1.6cm wide elastic with plastic hardware.
- Rear clasps are 5cm wide with 3 rows, 3 column hook and eye closure.
- Measurements taken from a size 12D and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: 5519
- Impact Support Level: High
- Materials: 50% Polyester, 35% Nylon, 10% Elastane & 5% Cotton
- Country: Made in Portugal
We want you to have the best possible fit so if you haven’t already done so visit our fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase. Already own an Anita bra? Check our Anita Active Sizing chart where we have converted Anita international sizing to Australian sizing.
Team the Momentum Underwired Sports Bra with a PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support!
Read more on the Anita Active Brand.
If you have never purchased a sports bra online there is a lot to consider. My blog ’12 questions you must ask before buying your next sports bra online’ is a must read to help you make the best choice for you. Seeing what other customers are saying is also a great way to ensure the business you chose is the best for you. My ‘Business Reviews’ show everything our customers are saying, good and bad (there are a lot of 5 stars!). Also, you need to learn everything you can to help you find the perfect sports bra for you. If education is what you want, then my Blog page is the place for you.