The Show-Off Sports Bra (Style Code: 1666) by Champion checks all your boxes. No show through. No bounce. No sweat.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for all high impact activities. Wear it running, to your aerobics class or to your Saturday morning Netball match.
- Tag-free T-back has a cooling keyhole plus adjustable hook-and-eye closure for easy on/off.
- The racerback styling gives you a greater freedom of movement.
- Moisture-wicking Champion Vapor technology lifts sweat away from your skin for cooler, drier comfort.
- Performance mesh (front and back) adds cooling ventilation.
- Soft, cushioned inner seam gently contours your curves.
- Smooth, moulded cups with concealing petals ensure your modesty and provide maximum support.
- Wide, smooth bottom band adds extra support and comfort as it fits snugly against your skin.
- The Show-Off Sports Bra features silky straps that adjust in front for convenience.
- Center front is 17cm tall (inclusive of bottom band).
- Bottom band is 3.1cm wide.
- Sides are 12cm tall at vertical side.
- Shoulder straps are 1.5cm wide at the widest point and adjust in front on 1.5cm wide elastic.
- Rear clasps are 3.8cm wide with 2 rows, 3 column hook and eye closures below the keyhole.
- Measurements taken from a size Medium and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: 1666
- Impact Support Level: High
- Material:Polyester, Spandex, Nylon & Polyurethane (Exclusive Of Elastics & Trims).
Engineered to beat bounce during your most intense workout the The Show-Off Sports Bra will have you feeling confident whilst working out. Team it with the PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support!
We want you to have the best possible fit so if you haven’t already done so visit our fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase.
Read more on the Champion Brand.
Caring for Your Sports Bra
Just like your sports bra takes care of you, you can return the favour and take care of it too! It’s ideal to wash your bra every time you wear it, but this varies on how intense your workout was.
To extend the lifespan of your bra we recommend you hand wash it in cool water with a mild detergent and dry flat in the shade. Most non wired bras can be machine washed. Ensure the clips are fastened and use a garment bag to prevent damage. Wash on a cool, gentle cycle avoiding fabric softeners. If you opt to line dry hang your bra in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap. Avoid using pegs. Never tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean your sports bra.
Please always check the manufacturer’s guidelines for how to wash and care for your sports bra. We want your sports bra to last as long as possible so please visit caring for your sports bra for further information.
We offer FREE Standard Delivery across mainland Australia and Tasmania for all orders $50 and over. All orders less than $50 are a flat rate of $4.95. Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of $7.95 per order. Place your order by 2pm (Queensland time) for Express Delivery same day dispatch.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 business day after receipt of your payment. Once your order has left our warehouse it takes approximately 1-5 business days for standard delivery.
We offer FREE Standard International Delivery to New Zealand for all orders over $150 (Australian Dollars). For orders less than $150 we charge a flat rate of $19.95 standard international shipping to New Zealand.
Returns & Exchanges
Sportsbrasdirect hopes that you love your purchase. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return your items in their original condition with the swing tags still attached, within 30 days of purchase. Goods can be returned using a Reply Paid address, so no postage cost to you.
Please note that for returns from New Zealand, the return postage costs are at your own expense.
For more information please visit Delivery & Returns.