The Epic Underwired Crop Top Sports Bra (Style Code: AA4004) by Freya Active is tried and tested. Zero movement. Strain reduced. Pain reduced.
Features and Benefits:
- Whether it’s a run in the park, an intense aerobics session or a netball game this sports bra will support you through any high/extreme impact
- High performance with full coverage from a centre front extension that keeps you in place.
- Perforated foam cups for smooth breathable shaping.
- Soft hook and eye closure with four rows for a flexible fit.
- Slide hook fastening allows racer back option with quick and easy dressing. Get workout ready fast!
- COOLMAX® fabric in the inner bra combined with microfibre wicks moisture away helping keep you cool and dry.
- Subtly positioned mesh panels offer further cooling comfort.
- The adjustable padded straps help keep your shoulders comfortable and reduce neck & shoulder strain allowing you to perform for longer.
- Soft thread seams reduce friction against the skin.
- Shapes and supports by encapsulating the breast rather than using traditional compression.
- Soft, wide bottom band for your support and comfort.
- Wide curvature underwire in puncture resistant casing reduces pressure against the body.
- The Epic Underwired Crop Top Sports Bra contains inner slings for maximum support allowing you to tackle any activity.
Amazing support, Freya spent 6 years developing and testing this bra specifically for larger cups. We love that it suits a large range of back sizes too and it supports your natural breast shape. The cup is a little generous so if you are in between cup sizes or like a snug fit, go down a cup size.
- Center front is 13.3cm tall (inclusive of bottom band).
- Bottom band is 2cm wide.
- Sides are 11cm tall at vertical side seam.
- Shoulder straps are 3.2cm wide at the widest point and adjust in back with 1.2cm wide elastic with metal hardware.
- Rear clasps are 3.8cm wide with 2 rows, 4 column hook and eye closure.
- Measurements taken from a size 12D and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: AA4004
- Impact Support Level: High/Extreme
- Materials: 62% Polyester, 31% Nylon/Polamide & 7% Elastine
- Country: Made in Sri Lanka
We want you to have the best possible fit so if you haven’t already done so visit our fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase. Team the Epic Underwired Crop Top Sports Bra with a PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support!
Read more on the Freya Brand.
Caring for Your Sports Bra
Just like your sports bra takes care of you, you can return the favour and take care of it too! It’s ideal to wash your bra every time you wear it, but this varies on how intense your workout was.
To extend the lifespan of your bra we recommend you hand wash it in cool water with a mild detergent and dry flat in the shade. Most non wired bras can be machine washed. Ensure the clips are fastened and use a garment bag to prevent damage. Wash on a cool, gentle cycle avoiding fabric softeners. If you opt to line dry hang your bra in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap. Avoid using pegs. Never tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean your sports bra.
Please always check the manufacturer’s guidelines for how to wash and care for your sports bra. We want your sports bra to last as long as possible so please visit caring for your sports bra for further information.
We are still dispatching orders daily via Australia Post. We have been assured that standard and express delivery will remain. However please be aware there may be an occasional postage delay as priority is given to medical supplies and food. Thank you for your understanding.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 business day after receipt of your payment.
We offer FREE Standard Delivery for all orders A$50 and over. All orders less than A$50 are a flat rate of A$6.95. It takes approximately 1-5 business days for standard delivery. Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of A$9.95 per order. Place your order by 2pm (Queensland time) for Express Delivery same day dispatch.
We offer FREE Standard International Delivery to New Zealand for all orders over A$150. For orders less than A$150 we charge a flat rate of A$9.95 standard international shipping. It takes approximately 5 business days for delivery.
We charge a Flat Rate Standard International Shipping of A$19.99 to mainland USA. It takes approximately 6 business days for delivery.
We charge a Flat Rate Standard International Shipping of A$19.99 to mainland Canada. It takes approximately 9 business days for delivery.
Returns & Exchanges
Sportsbrasdirect hopes that you love your purchase. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return your items in their original condition with the swing tags still attached, within 60 days of purchase.
Australia returns are free postage. Returns from NZ, USA and Canada the return postage will be at your expense.
For more information please visit Delivery & Returns.