The Epic Underwired Crop Top Sports Bra by Freya Active is high impact, underwired with a regular back and encapsulation support.
Features and Benefits:
- COOLMAX® fabric in the inner bra combined with microfibre wicks moisture away helping keep you cool and dry.
- The adjustable padded straps help keep your shoulders comfortable and reduce neck & shoulder strain.
- Perforated foam cups for smooth breathable shaping.
- Slide hook fastening allows racer back option with quick and easy dressing. Get workout ready fast!
- Soft thread seams reduce friction against the skin.
- Materials: Polyester, Nylon/Polamide & Elastine.
- The Epic Underwired Crop Top Sports Bra provides maximum support, control and comfort.
‘Amazing support! Freya spent 6 years developing and testing this bra specifically for larger cups. We love that it suits a large range of back sizes too and it supports your natural breast shape. The cup is a little generous so if you are in between cup sizes or like a snug fit, go down a cup size.’
Team the Epic Underwired Crop Top Sports Bra with a PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support.
With fast delivery & easy returns. You could not ask for more. And remember, all profit Sports Bras Direct makes is donated to women’s charities to help women in need. Why buy elsewhere?
To ensure you have the best fit, please visit my fitting room to determine your size. Read more on the Freya Brand.
Looking for a different Freya bra? Check out my Freya range.
If you would like something else, please return to my homepage to continue shopping.
Never purchased a sports bra online. There is a lot to consider. My blog ’12 questions you must ask before buying your next sports bra online’ is a must read.
My ‘Business Reviews’ show everything our customers are saying, good and bad (there are a lot of 5 stars!).
Need help? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Caring for Your Sports Bra
Just like your sports bra takes care of you, you can return the favour and take care of it too! It’s ideal to wash your bra every time you wear it, but this varies on how intense your workout was.
To extend the lifespan of your bra we recommend you hand wash it in cool water with a mild detergent and dry flat in the shade. Most non wired bras can be machine washed. Ensure the clips are fastened and use a garment bag to prevent damage. Wash on a cool, gentle cycle avoiding fabric softeners. If you opt to line dry hang your bra in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap. Avoid using pegs. Never tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean your sports bra.
Please always check the manufacturer’s guidelines for how to wash and care for your sports bra. We want your sports bra to last as long as possible so please visit caring for your sports bra for further information.
Please be aware there may be occasional postage time delays. Express Post is still priority but not guaranteed next day. We apologise for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
We will endeavour to pack and dispatch your order in the following timeframes:
- Same day orders: By 2pm.
- Orders received late afternoon or overnight: The next business day.
- Orders received over a standard weekend: The following Monday or business day if Monday is a public holiday.
- Orders received on a public holiday: The next business day.
ESTIMATED STANDARD DELIVERY TIME
ESTIMATED EXPRESS DELIVERY TIME
* Deliveries to Queensland are expected quicker (2-4 business days for standard & 1-2 business days for express). Interstate deliveries may take a little longer.
^ Delivery times are approximate and depend on factors beyond our control. Please do not hold us responsible for delays. We will dispatch your order as soon as possible. It is then up to the delivery network to get it to you.
For more information please visit our Delivery & Returns page
Returns & Exchanges
Sports Bras Direct hopes that you love your purchase. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return your items in their original condition with the swing tags still attached, within 60 days of purchase. This excludes any product from our underwear category (due to hygiene reasons) and products that are marked as ‘CLEARANCE’ from our Clearance category. These products are not eligible to be returned unless they are defective.
Your first exchange is free of charge. Please note that for refunds $5.95 will be deducted from your refund if you use our Reply-Paid label. If you use your own label please send your return directly to: Sports Bras Direct Returns, PO Box 379, Nerang, QLD, 4211.
For returns from New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK and Ireland the return postage will be at your expense.
For more information please visit our Returns & Exchanges page.