The Epic Underwired Crop Top Sports Bra by Freya Active is tried and tested. Zero movement. Strain reduced. Pain reduced.
Features and Benefits:
- Whether it’s a run in the park, an intense aerobics session or a netball game this sports bra will support you through any high/extreme impact
- High performance with full coverage from a centre front extension that keeps you in place.
- Perforated foam cups for smooth breathable shaping.
- Soft hook and eye closure with four rows for a flexible fit.
- Slide hook fastening allows racer back option with quick and easy dressing. Get workout ready fast!
- COOLMAX® fabric in the inner bra combined with microfibre wicks moisture away helping keep you cool and dry.
- Subtly positioned mesh panels offer further cooling comfort.
- The adjustable padded straps help keep your shoulders comfortable and reduce neck & shoulder strain allowing you to perform for longer.
- Soft thread seams reduce friction against the skin.
- Shapes and supports by encapsulating the breast rather than using traditional compression.
- Soft, wide bottom band for your support and comfort.
- Wide curvature underwire in puncture resistant casing reduces pressure against the body.
- The Epic Underwired Crop Top Sports Bra contains inner slings for maximum support allowing you to tackle any activity.
Amazing support, Freya spent 6 years developing and testing this bra specifically for larger cups. We love that it suits a large range of back sizes too and it supports your natural breast shape. The cup is a little generous so if you are in between cup sizes or like a snug fit, go down a cup size.
- Center front is 13.3cm tall (inclusive of bottom band).
- Bottom band is 2cm wide.
- Sides are 11cm tall at vertical side seam.
- Shoulder straps are 3.2cm wide at the widest point and adjust in back with 1.2cm wide elastic with metal hardware.
- Rear clasps are 3.8cm wide with 2 rows, 4 column hook and eye closure.
- Measurements taken from a size 12D and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: AA4004
- Impact Support Level: High/Extreme
- Materials: 62% Polyester, 31% Nylon/Polamide & 7% Elastine
- Country: Made in Sri Lanka
Team the Epic Underwired Crop Top Sports Bra with a PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support. The perfect support combination!
So, there you have it a fantastic sports bra at a great price with fast delivery & easy returns. You could not ask for more. And remember when you buy this bra all profit Sports Bras Direct makes is donated to women’s charities to help women in need. Why buy elsewhere?
I want you to have the best possible fit so please visit my fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase. Read more on the Freya Brand.
Looking for a different Freya bra? Check out the rest of my Freya range. If Freya is not for you simply return to my homepage to continue your search for the perfect sports bra for you. Need help? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you have never purchased a sports bra online there is a lot to consider. My blog ’12 questions you must ask before buying your next sports bra online’ is a must read to help you make the best choice for you. Seeing what other customers are saying is also a great way to ensure the business you chose is the best for you. My ‘Business Reviews’ show everything our customers are saying, good and bad (there are a lot of 5 stars!). Also, you need to learn everything you can to help you find the perfect sports bra for you. If education is what you want, then my Blog page is the place for you.
Caring for Your Sports Bra
Just like your sports bra takes care of you, you can return the favour and take care of it too! It’s ideal to wash your bra every time you wear it, but this varies on how intense your workout was.
To extend the lifespan of your bra we recommend you hand wash it in cool water with a mild detergent and dry flat in the shade. Most non wired bras can be machine washed. Ensure the clips are fastened and use a garment bag to prevent damage. Wash on a cool, gentle cycle avoiding fabric softeners. If you opt to line dry hang your bra in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap. Avoid using pegs. Never tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean your sports bra.
Please always check the manufacturer’s guidelines for how to wash and care for your sports bra. We want your sports bra to last as long as possible so please visit caring for your sports bra for further information.
We are packing and dispatching orders business daily via Australia Post. Standard and express delivery will continue as per normal. However please be aware there may be postage time delays due to reduced flights. Some parcels to Victoria are experiencing a 3 day delivery delay. We apologise for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 business day following receipt of your payment.
All orders are sent using the Australia Post delivery network and will be packaged in an Australia Post satchel.
We offer flat rate standard delivery throughout Australia. Our flat rate standard delivery fee is A$5.95 per order payable at checkout. It takes approximately 1-5 business days for delivery depending on your location.
Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of A$9.95 per order.
We offer flat rate shipping to New Zealand for A$9.95 per order. It takes approximately 6-12 business days for delivery. Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of A$19.95 per order.
USA and Canada
We offer flat rate shipping to USA and Canada for A$13.95 per order. It takes approximately 10-20 business days for delivery. Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of A$24.95 per order.
UK and Ireland
We offer flat rate shipping to UK and Ireland for A$17.95 per order. It takes approximately 9-15 business days for delivery. Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of A$26.95 per order.
We apologies that we are not currently delivering outside of Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK and Ireland.
Returns & Exchanges
Sports Bras Direct hopes that you love your purchase. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return your items in their original condition with the swing tags still attached, within 60 days of purchase. This excludes products that are marked as ‘CLEARANCE’. These products are not eligible to be returned unless they are defective.
Exchanges are free of charge. Please note that for refunds $5.95 will be deducted from your refund if you use our Reply-Paid label. If you use your own label please send your return directly to: Sports Bras Direct Returns, PO Box 379, Nerang, QLD, 4211.
For returns from New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK and Ireland the return postage will be at your expense.
For more information please visit Delivery & Returns.