The Soft Cup Sports Bra (Style Code: GD6911) by Goddess Sport has a dual purpose for both sport and relaxation.
Features and Benefits:
- Perfect for all medium impact activities. Whether it’s a game of golf, hitting the gym or going for a brisk walk this bra has you covered.
- The cup lining has antibacterial protection for odour control.
- A tall centre front provides coverage and helps reduce breast motion.
- The wireless multi-part cups are lined with breathable knit fabric and have angled seams for shape and control.
- Wicks moisture away to keep you feeling cool and dry.
- The front of centre pull straps is padded and non-stretch whilst the back has restricted stretch, exposed elastic straps with adjustable coated metal hardware.
- Tall smoothing sides are two-ply stretch knit with covered elastic edges for secure fit.
- The back is supportive and has kicked-in straps that are less likely to slip.
- The Soft Cup Sports Bra also has a supportive, covered elastic underband for added support.
- Center front is 18cm tall (inclusive of bottom band).
- Bottom band is 3cm wide.
- Sides are 11cm tall at vertical side seam.
- Shoulder straps are 3.7cm wide at the widest point and adjust in back with 1.9cm wide elastic and plastic hardware.
- Rear clasps are 7.5cm wide with 4 rows, 3 column hook and eye closure.
- Measurements taken from a size 18D and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: GD6911
- Impact Support Level:
- Materials: 43% Polyester, 33% Nylon/Polyamide & 24% Elastane.
- Country: Made in Sri Lanka.
We want you to have the best possible fit so if you haven’t already done so visit our fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase. Team the Soft Cup Sports Bra with a PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support!
Read more on the Goddess Sport Brand.
Caring for Your Sports Bra
Just like your sports bra takes care of you, you can return the favour and take care of it too! It’s ideal to wash your bra every time you wear it, but this varies on how intense your workout was.
To extend the lifespan of your bra we recommend you hand wash it in cool water with a mild detergent and dry flat in the shade. Most non wired bras can be machine washed. Ensure the clips are fastened and use a garment bag to prevent damage. Wash on a cool, gentle cycle avoiding fabric softeners. If you opt to line dry hang your bra in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap. Avoid using pegs. Never tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean your sports bra.
Please always check the manufacturer’s guidelines for how to wash and care for your sports bra. We want your sports bra to last as long as possible so please visit caring for your sports bra for further information.
We offer FREE Standard Delivery across mainland Australia and Tasmania for all orders A$50 and over. All orders less than A$50 are a flat rate of A$4.95. Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of A$7.95 per order. Place your order by 2pm (Queensland time) for Express Delivery same day dispatch.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 business day after receipt of your payment. Once your order has left our warehouse it takes approximately 1-5 business days for standard delivery.
We offer FREE Standard International Delivery to New Zealand for all orders over A$150. For orders less than A$150 we charge a flat rate of A$9.95 standard international shipping to New Zealand.
Returns & Exchanges
Sportsbrasdirect hopes that you love your purchase. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return your items in their original condition with the swing tags still attached, within 60 days of purchase. Goods can be returned using a Reply Paid address, so no postage cost to you.
Please note that for returns from New Zealand, the return postage costs are at your own expense.
For more information please visit Delivery & Returns.