The Active Multi Sports Support Bra by Shock Absorber was voted #1 Sports Bra by Runner’s World Magazine so, this is one item you don’t want to leave out of your kitbag.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for all high impact activities. Wear it running, to your aerobics class or playing volleyball.
- Fully back opening for easy on and off.
- Powermesh side panels for breathability.
- Double anchorage points at the back.
- Shaped, adjustable padded straps for your added comfort.
- The crop top style is made from moisture-wicking, breathable, high performance fabrics to keep you dry and fresh during any activity.
- Racer back style gives you extra support and a greater range of motion.
- Crop top design with integrated sports bra support.
- The Active Multi Sports Support Bra has shaped, adjustable padded straps for extra shoulder comfort.
The Active Multi Sports Support Bra is a snug fit in the band; it has to be to offer the support it does! If you are between sizes or would like a less snug fit we recommend going up a size in the band and down a size in the cup to get the perfect fit. Example: If you normally wear a 12D consider purchasing a 14C.
- Center front is 13.8cm tall (inclusive of bottom band).
- Bottom band is 2.2cm wide.
- Sides are 12cm tall at vertical side seam.
- Shoulder straps are 3.6cm wide at the widest point and adjust in back with 1.6cm wide elastic with metal hardware.
- Rear clasps are 2.5cm wide with 2 rows, 3 column hook and eye closure.
- Measurements taken from a size 12D and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: S4490
- Impact Support Level: High / Extreme
- Materials: 59% Polyester, 36% Polyamide & 5% Elastane
- Country: Made in Phillipines
“An extremely popular bra due to its excellent support and crop styling. It does use compression support so expect some breast flattening, but we found the overall shape still looked really good. The top clasp can be difficult to fasten depending on your range of shoulder motion, this can be solved by keeping it fastened and putting on the bra over your head, then do up the bottom hook and eye once it is on. Alternatively put the band around your waist with clasps to the front and fasten both clasps. The higher back clasp usually needs to be one tighter than the lower band clasp. Then twist clasps to the back and put on.”
We want you to have the best possible fit so if you haven’t already done so visit our fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase. Please note that we have converted the UK sizing to Australian sizing to make your selection easier. Refer our Shock Absorber size conversion page for more information.
Team the Active Multi Sports Support Bra with a PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support!
Read more on the Shock Absorber Brand.