The Active Multi Sports Bra by Shock Absorber was voted #1 Sports Bra by Runner’s World Magazine so, this is one item you don’t want to leave out of your kitbag.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for all high impact activities. Wear it running, to your aerobics class or playing volleyball.
- Fully back opening for easy on and off.
- Powermesh side panels for breathability.
- Double anchorage points at the back.
- Shaped, adjustable padded straps for your added comfort.
- Made from moisture-wicking, breathable, high performance fabrics to keep you dry and fresh during any activity.
- Racer back style gives you extra support and a greater range of motion.
- Crop top design with integrated sports bra support.
- The Active Multi Sports Bra has shaped, adjustable padded straps for extra shoulder comfort.
The Active Multi Sports Support Bra is a snug fit in the band; it has to be to offer the support it does! If you are between sizes or would like a less snug fit we recommend going up a size in the band and down a size in the cup to get the perfect fit. Example: If you normally wear a 12D consider purchasing a 14C.
- Center front is 13.8cm tall (inclusive of bottom band).
- Bottom band is 2.2cm wide.
- Sides are 12cm tall at vertical side seam.
- Shoulder straps are 3.6cm wide at the widest point and adjust in back with 1.6cm wide elastic with metal hardware.
- Rear clasps are 2.5cm wide with 2 rows, 3 column hook and eye closure.
- Measurements taken from a size 12D and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: S4490
- Impact Support Level: High / Extreme
- Materials: 59% Polyester, 36% Polyamide & 5% Elastane
- Country: Made in Phillipines
“An extremely popular bra due to its excellent support and crop styling. It does use compression support so expect some breast flattening, but we found the overall shape still looked really good. The top clasp can be difficult to fasten depending on your range of shoulder motion, this can be solved by keeping it fastened and putting on the bra over your head, then do up the bottom hook and eye once it is on. Alternatively put the band around your waist with clasps to the front and fasten both clasps. The higher back clasp usually needs to be one tighter than the lower band clasp. Then twist clasps to the back and put on.”
Team the Active Multi Sports Bra with a PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support. The perfect support combination!
So, there you have it a fantastic sports bra at a great price with fast delivery & easy returns. You could not ask for more. And remember when you buy this bra all profit Sports Bras Direct makes is donated to women’s charities to help women in need. Why buy elsewhere?
I want you to have the best possible fit so please visit my fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase. Please note that I have converted the UK sizing to Australian sizing to make your selection easier. Refer my Shock Absorber size conversion page for more information. Read more on the Shock Absorber Brand.
Looking for a different Shock bra? Check out the rest of my Shock Absorber range. If Shock is not for you simply return to my homepage to continue your search for the perfect sports bra for you. Need help? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you have never purchased a sports bra online there is a lot to consider. My blog ’12 questions you must ask before buying your next sports bra online’ is a must read to help you make the best choice for you. Seeing what other customers are saying is also a great way to ensure the business you chose is the best for you. My ‘Business Reviews’ show everything our customers are saying, good and bad (there are a lot of 5 stars!). Also, you need to learn everything you can to help you find the perfect sports bra for you. If education is what you want, then my Blog page is the place for you.