The Ultimate Run Bra Padded by Shock Absorber is specifically engineered for runners. This padded version of a Shock classic provides the ultimate in friction-free comfort and reduces bounce by up to 78%*.
Features and Benefits:
- Extreme support: up to 78%* of bounce reduction
- Infinity 8 support system counteracts the breasts figure-of-eight movement during running.
- Inner construction with 2 foam cups to encapsulate each breast separately.
- Outer construction with perforated microfiber and Simplex on the center part to compress both breasts together.
- Dry action system: thermoregulation on top of regular moisture management treatment.
- The shoulder straps are non-slip, wide and padded for your comfort. They are also fully adjustable to ensure a good fit.
- Double back fastening with a back clasp positioned at an ergonomic point of the body to pull the cups towards the back & thus fix the breasts.
- The back of the bra can be completely undone which makes it easier to put on and off.
- The cups are silky soft, and they have a seamless inner to prevent any rubbing or chafing.
- Soft, non-rub hook and eye.
- Reflective tape across cups for high visibility when running outdoors.
- The racer back style provides you with additional high impact support and prevents any strap slippage.
- The Ultimate Run Bra Padded also allows a great range of motion through the back and shoulders.
The Ultimate Run Bra Padded is a snug fit in the band; it must be to offer the support it does! If you are between sizes or would like a less snug fit we recommend going up a size in the band and down a size in the cup to get the perfect fit. Example: If you normally wear a 12D consider purchasing a 14C.
- Style Code: S06S7
- Impact Support Level: High/Extreme
- Materials: 81% Polyamide, 10% Polyester & 9% Elastane
- Country: Made in Phillipines
*University of Portsmouth 2009 (Scurr et al) – testing carried out against ‘no bra’ conditions.
“We love the soft, silky cups and there are no inner seams to prevent chafing. This bra offers fantastic support and is incredibly comfortable to workout in. It does what it says and stops your breasts moving around while you run. The cup shape does manage to maintain a good degree of breast separation and a great breast shape without any uniboob. We found that once the straps were adjusted to suit, the racer back design was easy to put on and off, even when you are hot and sweaty after a workout“.
Team the Ultimate Run Bra Padded with a PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support. The perfect support combination.
So there you have it a fantastic sports bra at a great price with fast delivery & easy returns. You couldn’t ask for more. And remember when you buy this bra all profit Sports Bras Direct makes is donated to women’s charities to help women in need. Why buy elsewhere?
I want you to have the best possible fit so please visit my fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase. Please note that I have converted the UK sizing to Australian sizing to make your selection easier. Refer my Shock Absorber size conversion page for more information. Read more on the Shock Absorber Brand.
Looking for a different Shock bra? Check out the rest of my Shock Absorber range. If Shock is not for you simply return to my homepage to continue your search for the perfect sports bra for you. Need help? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you have never purchased a sports bra online there is a lot to consider. My blog ’12 questions you must ask before buying your next sports bra online’ is a must read to help you make the best choice for you. Seeing what other customers are saying is also a great way to ensure the business you chose is the best for you. My ‘Business Reviews’ show everything our customers are saying, good and bad (there are a lot of 5 stars!). Also, you need to learn everything you can to help you find the perfect sports bra for you. If education is what you want, then my Blog page is the place for you.