The Vivana Active Wireless Mastectomy Sports Bra by Anita Active is a dynamic power pack designed to provide selective support and minimize the movement of the breast considerably.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for all high impact activities. Get the support you need playing football, tennis or going for a run.
- Post mastectomy bra bilateral pockets on both sides.
- High function sports bra made from coordinated microfiber fabrics – light, soft, breathable and fast drying.
- Snug-fitting microfiber edging bands at underbust, neckline and around the arms.
- Preformed microfiber pockets on both sides are designed to work with the high function sports fabric of the outer cups.
- Adjustable, low elasticity comfort straps with additional reinforcement at the shoulders.
- Stabilising, pre-formed cups of low elasticity microfibre combined with the high cut neckline provide direct support and minimise movement of the breast during sporting activities.
- The Vivana Active Wireless Mastectomy Sports Bra has flat seams featuring a sporty zig-zag stitching in contrasting grey.
‘You will find Anita can run a bit big in the cups, so if you’re in between cup sizes we suggest going down a cup size to ensure the perfect fit.’
‘I know buying a sports bra online can be daunting but do not worry I will make sure your experience is a good one. If you are still not sure check out what other customers said of their experience at our Business Reviews page. A lot of 5 stars!’ – Amy
- Center front is 13cm tall (inclusive of bottom band).
- Bottom band is 2.5cm wide.
- Sides are 11cm tall at vertical side seam.
- Shoulder straps are 3.5cm wide at the widest point and adjust in back on 1.6cm wide elastic with plastic hardware.
- Rear clasps are 5cm wide with 3 rows, 3 column hook and eye closures.
- Measurements taken from a size 12D and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: 5300X
- Impact Support Level: High
- Materials: 80% Nylon & 20% Elastane
- Country: Made in The Czech Republic
Team the Vivana Active Wireless Mastectomy Sports Bra with a PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support!
So, there you have it a fantastic sports bra at a great price with fast delivery & easy returns. You could not ask for more. And remember when you buy this bra all profit Sports Bras Direct makes is donated to women’s charities to help women in need. Why buy elsewhere?
I want you to have the best possible fit so please visit my fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase. Already own an Anita bra? Check our Anita Active Sizing chart where we have converted Anita international sizing to Australian sizing. Read more on the Anita Active Brand.
Looking for a different Anita bra? Check out the rest of my Anita Active range. If Anita is not for you simply return to my homepage to continue your search for the perfect sports bra for you. Need help? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you have never purchased a sports bra online there is a lot to consider. My blog ’12 questions you must ask before buying your next sports bra online’ is a must read to help you make the best choice for you. Seeing what other customers are saying is also a great way to ensure the business you chose is the best for you. My ‘Business Reviews’ show everything our customers are saying, good and bad (there are a lot of 5 stars!). Also, you need to learn everything you can to help you find the perfect sports bra for you. If education is what you want, then my Blog page is the place for you.