The Performance Sports Bra by Triumph Triaction (Style Code: 10137919) is designed to meet the requirements of real women; this bra features innovative eco-fabric that keeps its firm hold wear after wear.
Features and Benefits:
- Features innovative eco fabric that allows breathability to reduce sweating.
- Top panel has rigid lining to significantly reduce bounce during sporting activities.
- Adjustable straps for different levels of activity.
- Traditional back fastening with hook and eye closure that is padded for comfort.
- Moisture management fabric wicks moisture away keeping you cool, dry and comfortable.
- Double layer cups with rigid top panels reduce bounce and provide an extreme level of support.
- The Performance Sports Bra has the option to cross the straps giving you additional support.
- Quality fabric allows softness and comfort, as well as prolonged life.
- Perfect for larger bust sizes.
- Style Code: 10137919
- Impact Support Level: High
- Materials: 73% Polyamide & 27% Elastane
- Country: Made in China
- Center front is 11.2cm tall (inclusive of bottom band).
- Bottom band is 1.2cm wide.
- Sides are 9cm tall at vertical side.
- Rear clasps are 3.6cm wide with 2 rows, 3 column hook and eye closures.
- Shoulder straps are 3cm wide at the widest point and adjust in back with 1.5cm wide elastic and plastic hardware.
- Measurements taken from a size 12D and may vary depending on size.
The Performance Sports Bra is designed for extreme bounce control and support during intensive movement. Wear it with a pair of Triaction Sports Shorts to complete your look.
We want you to have the best possible fit so if you haven’t already done so visit our fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase. Team the Performance Sports Bra with a PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support!
Read more on the Triumph International brand.
Caring for Your Sports Bra
Just like your sports bra takes care of you, you can return the favour and take care of it too! It’s ideal to wash your bra every time you wear it, but this varies on how intense your workout was.
To extend the lifespan of your bra we recommend you hand wash it in cool water with a mild detergent and dry flat in the shade. Most non wired bras can be machine washed. Ensure the clips are fastened and use a garment bag to prevent damage. Wash on a cool, gentle cycle avoiding fabric softeners. If you opt to line dry hang your bra in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap. Avoid using pegs. Never tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean your sports bra.
Please always check the manufacturer’s guidelines for how to wash and care for your sports bra. We want your sports bra to last as long as possible so please visit caring for your sports bra for further information.
We offer FREE Standard Delivery across mainland Australia and Tasmania for all orders $50 and over. All orders less than $50 are a flat rate of $4.95. Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of $7.95 per order. Place your order by 2pm (Queensland time) for Express Delivery same day dispatch.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 business day after receipt of your payment. Once your order has left our warehouse it takes approximately 1-5 business days for standard delivery.
We offer FREE Standard International Delivery to New Zealand for all orders over $150 (Australian Dollars). For orders less than $150 we charge a flat rate of $19.95 standard international shipping to New Zealand.
Returns & Exchanges
Sportsbrasdirect hopes that you love your purchase. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return your items in their original condition with the swing tags still attached, within 30 days of purchase. Goods can be returned using a Reply Paid address, so no postage cost to you.
Please note that for returns from New Zealand, the return postage costs are at your own expense.
For more information please visit Delivery & Returns.