The Amour 3/4 Tight (Style Code: AJ4133) by abi and joseph features a higher rise for modesty, wide waistband with drawcord and performance mesh panelling through the leg to provide firm support while shaping the thighs and hips.
Features and Benefits:
- Higher rise for modesty. Internal continuous drawcord allows you to customise your fit.
- Features a flattering heart-shaped panel and a secret front pocket to store valuables.
- Made from material that is moisture-wicking, breathable, shrink and fade resistant and quick-drying.
- Designer mesh panels through side seams to keep you cool and comfortable.
- Wide waistband to support your mid-section helping to keep your core stabilised during any workout.
- Performance mesh panelling through the leg provides firm support while shaping the thighs and hips.
- The designer mesh side panels are also backed in performance mesh to provide support through the leg and keep you cool.
- The Amour 3/4 Tight features four-way stretch for ultimate performance.
- Style Code: AJ4133
- Materials: 88% Nylon & 12% Elastane (Exclusive of Trims).
- Country: Made in China.
The Amour 3/4 Tight, as a part of the abi and joseph support range, is designed for high performance and style. Pair with an abi and joseph top to complete your look.
We want you to have the best possible fit so if you haven’t already done so visit our fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase.
Read more on the Abi and Joseph Brand.
Caring for Your Sports Bra
Just like your sports bra takes care of you, you can return the favour and take care of it too! It’s ideal to wash your bra every time you wear it, but this varies on how intense your workout was.
To extend the lifespan of your bra we recommend you hand wash it in cool water with a mild detergent and dry flat in the shade. Most non wired bras can be machine washed. Ensure the clips are fastened and use a garment bag to prevent damage. Wash on a cool, gentle cycle avoiding fabric softeners. If you opt to line dry hang your bra in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap. Avoid using pegs. Never tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean your sports bra.
Please always check the manufacturer’s guidelines for how to wash and care for your sports bra. We want your sports bra to last as long as possible so please visit caring for your sports bra for further information.
We are still dispatching orders daily via Australia Post. We have been assured that standard and express delivery will remain. However please be aware there may be an occasional postage delay as priority is given to medical supplies and food. Thank you for your understanding.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 business day after receipt of your payment.
We offer FREE Standard Delivery for all orders A$50 and over. All orders less than A$50 are a flat rate of A$6.95. It takes approximately 1-5 business days for standard delivery. Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of A$9.95 per order. Place your order by 2pm (Queensland time) for Express Delivery same day dispatch.
We offer FREE Standard International Delivery to New Zealand for all orders over A$150. For orders less than A$150 we charge a flat rate of A$9.95 standard international shipping. It takes approximately 5 business days for delivery.
We charge a Flat Rate Standard International Shipping of A$19.99 to mainland USA. It takes approximately 6 business days for delivery.
We charge a Flat Rate Standard International Shipping of A$19.99 to mainland Canada. It takes approximately 9 business days for delivery.
Returns & Exchanges
Sportsbrasdirect hopes that you love your purchase. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return your items in their original condition with the swing tags still attached, within 60 days of purchase.
Australia returns are free postage. Returns from NZ, USA and Canada the return postage will be at your expense.
For more information please visit Delivery & Returns.