The Core Underwired Sports Bra (Style Code: AA4002) by Freya Active is the perfect high impact sports bra for the active woman.
Features and Benefits:
- Perfect for all high impact activities. Stay supported when horse riding, running or playing football.
- High performance with average coverage.
- COOLMAX® fabric with a soft feel wicks moisture away helping keep you cool and dry.
- Mesh panels for cool comfort.
- Built up padded straps for support and comfort.
- Soft hook and eye closure for extra comfort.
- Wider curvature wire giving you a comfortable and supportive fit.
- The Core Underwired Sports Bra has double fabric for firm support.
- Firm and flat bottom band for good anchorage.
- Research findings show a reduction in up and down velocity by 80% University of Portsmouth).
We love the large range of cup sizes and its stability and comfort during intensive workouts. Discreet colours and leotard back makes it popular for everyday wear too, especially for women with active jobs. The central seam on the cup can give a pointier shape to the bust…perky and uplifted.
- Center front is 9.9cm tall (inclusive of bottom band).
- Bottom band is 1.5cm wide.
- Sides are 9.5cm tall at vertical side seam.
- Shoulder straps are 3.4cm wide at the widest point and adjust in back with 1.9cm wide elastic with metal hardware.
- Rear clasps are 5.5cm wide with 3 rows, 4 column hook and eye closure.
- Measurements taken from a size 12D and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: AA4002
- Impact Support Level: High/Extreme
- Materials: 69% Polyester, 28% Nylon/Polamide & 3% Elastine
- Country: Made in Sri Lanka
We want you to have the best possible fit so if you haven’t already done so visit our fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase. Team the Core Underwired Sports Bra with a PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support!
Read more on the Freya Brand.
Caring for Your Sports Bra
Just like your sports bra takes care of you, you can return the favour and take care of it too! It’s ideal to wash your bra every time you wear it, but this varies on how intense your workout was.
To extend the lifespan of your bra we recommend you hand wash it in cool water with a mild detergent and dry flat in the shade. Most non wired bras can be machine washed. Ensure the clips are fastened and use a garment bag to prevent damage. Wash on a cool, gentle cycle avoiding fabric softeners. If you opt to line dry hang your bra in half, not from the shoulder strap or back strap. Avoid using pegs. Never tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean your sports bra.
Please always check the manufacturer’s guidelines for how to wash and care for your sports bra. We want your sports bra to last as long as possible so please visit caring for your sports bra for further information.
We offer FREE Standard Delivery across mainland Australia and Tasmania for all orders A$50 and over. All orders less than A$50 are a flat rate of A$4.95. Alternatively choose Express Delivery at checkout for a flat rate of A$7.95 per order. Place your order by 2pm (Queensland time) for Express Delivery same day dispatch.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 1 business day after receipt of your payment. Once your order has left our warehouse it takes approximately 1-5 business days for standard delivery.
We offer FREE Standard International Delivery to New Zealand for all orders over A$150. For orders less than A$150 we charge a flat rate of A$9.95 standard international shipping to New Zealand.
Returns & Exchanges
Sportsbrasdirect hopes that you love your purchase. However if for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, simply return your items in their original condition with the swing tags still attached, within 60 days of purchase. Goods can be returned using a Reply Paid address, so no postage cost to you.
Please note that for returns from New Zealand, the return postage costs are at your own expense.
For more information please visit Delivery & Returns.