The Active D+ Classic Support Bra by Shock Absorber offers high impact support and fuller coverage with a flattering rounded shape.
Features and Benefits:
- Perfect for all high impact activities. Wear it playing netball, running or to your crossfit class. If it’s high impact this sports bra has your front.
- Central front panel provides a great shape eliminating the dreaded ‘uni-boob’.
- Full back opening with spacer foam backed hook and eye closure for easy on and off.
- Made from hard wearing fabric that is abrasion resistant and non-pilling. Wear it time and time again.
- Wide, adjustable padded straps fit comfortably on your shoulders.
- Made from moisture wicking, breathable, high performance fabrics to reduce rubbing and keep you cool and dry.
- Designed with deep sides and back allowing the bra to sit snugly against your frame giving added support.
- Each breast is supported individually by the multi part wireless cups with inner support slings along the bottom.
- The leotard back with centre pull straps gives you extra support and reduces strap slippage. Feel contained and supported with the tall centre front.
- The Active D+ Classic Support Bra offers further stability and support by the soft, wide elastic underband.
The Active D+ Classic Support Bra is a great choice if you have narrow shoulders. It fits fairly true to size unlike its cousin the Ultimate Run Bra which runs a little snug in the band.
- Center front is 15.7cm tall (inclusive of bottom band).
- Bottom band is 2.5cm wide.
- Sides are 12.2cm tall at vertical side seam.
- Shoulder straps are 3.9cm wide at the widest point and adjust in back with 1.9cm wide elastic with metal hardware.
- Rear clasps are 5.6cm wide with 3 rows, 3 column hook and eye closure.
- Measurements taken from a size 12D and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: SN109
- Impact Support Level: High
- Materials: 49% Polyamide, 46% Polyester & 5% Elastane
- Country: Made in Phillipines
“If you are a D cup or larger then this bra will provide you with great coverage and support. Its compressive design will flatten you out a bit but the front centre panel eliminates the ‘uni-boob’. Being high at the front and under the arms it offers great coverage and support. All in all a great sports bra from Shock and one of their most popular designs”.
Team the Active D+ Classic Support Bra with a PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support. The perfect support combination!
So, there you have it a fantastic sports bra at a great price with fast delivery & easy returns. You could not ask for more. And remember when you buy this bra all profit Sports Bras Direct makes is donated to women’s charities to help women in need. Why buy elsewhere?
I want you to have the best possible fit so please visit my fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase. Please note that I have converted the UK sizing to Australian sizing to make your selection easier. Refer my Shock Absorber size conversion page for more information. Read more on the Shock Absorber Brand.
Looking for a different Shock bra? Check out the rest of my Shock Absorber range. If Shock is not for you simply return to my homepage to continue your search for the perfect sports bra for you. Need help? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you have never purchased a sports bra online there is a lot to consider. My blog ’12 questions you must ask before buying your next sports bra online’ is a must read to help you make the best choice for you. Seeing what other customers are saying is also a great way to ensure the business you chose is the best for you. My ‘Business Reviews’ show everything our customers are saying, good and bad (there are a lot of 5 stars!). Also, you need to learn everything you can to help you find the perfect sports bra for you. If education is what you want, then my Blog page is the place for you.