The Extreme Control Sports Bra by Anita Active is designed with an extreme shaping function to create an attractive bust shape and provide maximum support.
Features and Benefits:
- Great for all high impact activities. Feel supported playing netball at your aerobics class or going for a run.
- Anita sweat management and breathable mesh back helps keep you cool and dry.
- Outside of highly functional pique fabric for quick moisture absorbtion and transportation. Inside seamless hydrophilic towelling for extra support and comfort; does not chafe the breast.
- Three-section outer cup with sickle-shaped supporting section at the sides to enhance the shape of your breast.
- Ergonomically tailored comfort straps with simple adjustment, padded throughout to prevent shoulder and neck discomfort and provide firm support.
- The Extreme Control Sports Bra has a soft microfiber underbust band that provides firm support and moulds to your body’s contours.
‘You will find Anita can run a bit big in the cups, so if you’re in between cup sizes we suggest going down a cup size to ensure the perfect fit.’
‘I know buying a sports bra online can be daunting but do not worry I will make sure your experience is a good one. If you are still not sure check out what other customers said of their experience at our Business Reviews page. A lot of 5 stars!’ – Amy
- Center front is 14.5cm tall (inclusive of bottom band).
- Bottom band is 3cm wide.
- Sides are 12.5cm tall at vertical side seam.
- Shoulder straps are 3.8cm wide at the widest point and adjust in back on 1.7cm wide elastic with plastic hardware.
- Rear clasps are 5.1cm wide with 3 rows, 3 column hook and eye closure.
- Measurements taken from a size 12D and may vary depending on size.
- Style Code: 5527
- Impact Support Level: High / Extreme
- Materials: 75% Polyester, 15% Nylon, 5% Elastane & 5% Cotton
- Country: Made in Romania
Team the Extreme Control Sports Bra with a PINKCLOVER Breastband for all round total support!
So, there you have it a fantastic sports bra at a great price with fast delivery & easy returns. You could not ask for more. And remember when you buy this bra all profit Sports Bras Direct makes is donated to women’s charities to help women in need. Why buy elsewhere?
I want you to have the best possible fit so please visit my fitting room to determine your size before making your purchase. Already own an Anita bra? Check our Anita Active Sizing chart where we have converted Anita international sizing to Australian sizing. Read more on the Anita Active Brand.
Looking for a different Anita bra? Check out the rest of my Anita Active range. If Anita is not for you simply return to my homepage to continue your search for the perfect sports bra for you. Need help? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you have never purchased a sports bra online there is a lot to consider. My blog ’12 questions you must ask before buying your next sports bra online’ is a must read to help you make the best choice for you. Seeing what other customers are saying is also a great way to ensure the business you chose is the best for you. My ‘Business Reviews’ show everything our customers are saying, good and bad (there are a lot of 5 stars!). Also, you need to learn everything you can to help you find the perfect sports bra for you. If education is what you want, then my Blog page is the place for you.